16 Character Deaths - Dying in many colorful and dramatic ways.
INCLUDING: Hit while walking, hits to different body parts, quick and slow deaths with injuries, many more.
Need some more drama and excitement when your characters die? This pack includes many variations from single and multiple hits in different directions, spinning, crawling, bleeding and guts falling out, and many more quick and drawn out dramatic deaths.
- Deaths in many directions
- Single and multiple hits
- Quick instant deaths as well as dramatic slow deaths.
- Version 4.10 - 4.xx
- Skeleton and Animation assets only, no blueprints or controllers.
- All animations are on the UE4 template skeleton with IK bones.
- Includes full extended source animations and shortened loops.
- Root Motion and In-Place versions.
- FBX source files are also included as single Take animations on the UE4 template skeleton, ready for direct import on any other character using the UE4 template skeleton, or for skeleton-to-skeleton retargeting in UE4 to any other Humanoid character. They are in:
- “\Content\ProjectName\Source\FBX\” (not visible in the UE4 editor) along with other documentation.
- A Motionbuilder 2015 file is included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the HIK rig.
- Any of the FBX files can be imported, edited and animated as desired, and reexported as new animations.