24+ RIFLE SHOOTER ANIMATIONS IN .FBX FORMAT
INCLUDES: Stands, Turn Loops, Aim Offsets, Fire/Shoot, Walk, Crouch, Jog, & Split Jumps.
A small set of MCO Rifle Animations. Stand-aim with gun up/down aim offset, standing turns & fire animations. Forward animations of character walking, crouch-walking, jogging and jumping, all while aiming. Simple starter animations to get your military-style rifle character shooting.
Motion Capture 3D Character Animation provided in .FBX file format.
*.FBX character animations are compatible with Autodesk Maya, Motion Builder, 3D Studio Max, Blender, and many other 3D software packages.
11 Animations, 6 Aim Offsets, 5 Split Jumps - 33 Total Animation Files.
- Rev. 2.7A2
Stabilized Aim Turns
- Rev. 2.7A1 Update
- All New Updated Split Jumps. Improved Take-Offs, In-Air Loops and Landings.
- NEW "MotusMan_v55.fbx" Skeleton. Please see the included "MotusMan_v55_NOTES" document.
- The "RightHandMiddle1" finger bone is now used for attaching the Rifle, and all Animations updated to use it.
- The original custom added “hand_r_wep” bone is no longer used.
- The "RightHandMiddle1" articulates the position of the Rifle in different poses without breaking the wrist and replacing the need for the custom “hand_r_wep” bone as before.
- Please see the included "Rifle Position NOTES" document.
- NOTE: If you need a copy of 2.7 in the future for your existing pipeline, contact us and we can provide the files.
- All animations are .fbx format, standard fbx bone names.
- M4_Rifle_01 - A matching fully textured Rifle has been included as a separate asset .fbx file. Parenting or constraining it correctly to the "RightHandMiddle1" bone in the right hand will place and animate it correctly.
- Provided Motus Man character is copyright © Motus Digital, LLC