64+ MoCap Animations: A solid set of Mobility Animations with IPC
(In-Place Custom Attributes)
Updated: Rev. 2.7
Root Motion and IPC Animations (in-place with custom attributes)
Many Animation and Root Motion Fixes
IPC Split Jumps
64 Animations + In-Place, 10 aim offsets, 7 Split Jumps =
151 Total Animation Files.
INCLUDES: Idles, Walking, Jogging, Running, Crouching, Turns, Jumps, Fidgets, Deaths and Transitions.
A solid set of animations for your bipedal character to move around in various ways. Includes three speeds; walk, jog and run, idle and turn animations, and transitions.
- Rev. 2.7 Update
- This "Basic" pack is a subset of "Mobility PRO"
- ("PRO" version has a Demo Blueprint Controller, not included in "Basic")
- Our IPC(in-place custom) animations have custom attributes providing continuous Speed and Rot(yaw) data curves for more flawless control and programming options, a feature used by major developers.
- All animations as Root Motion and In-Place.
- “A” and “T” pose files included to change the default retarget manager stance.
Source Animation import and A/T Poses explained here:
UE4 Compatibility and Usage FAQ
- FYI: The new Skeleton has two additional bones, “hand-l-wep” and “hand-r-wep”, for alternate attachments in Rifle and Pistol animations. They have no animation and can be ignored for this pack. They will not affect any animations not using them.
- Motion list has descriptions and notes of each animation.
- All animations are on the UE4 template skeleton with IK bones.
- In-place animations noted as “_IPC”.
- All idles and transitions have been carefully pose-matched, for seamless motion trees.
- FBX source files are also included as single Take animations on the UE4 template skeleton, ready for direct import on any other character using the UE4 template skeleton, or for skeleton-to-skeleton retargeting in UE4 to any other Humanoid character. They are in “\Content\Mobility_01\Source\FBX\” (not visible in the UE4 editor) along with other documentation.
- A Motionbuilder 2015 file is included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the the HIK rig. Any of the FBX files can be imported, edited and animated as desired, and re-exported as new animations.
- A Maya 2015 file is included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the the HIK rig. Any of the FBX files can be imported, edited and animated as desired, and re-exported as new animations.
STANDS, TURNS, HOPS, JUMP, FIDGETS, TRANSITIONS
WALKS, TURNS, JUMPS, TRANSITIONS
CROUCH, TURNS, CROUCH WALKS, TRANSITIONS
JOGS, TURNS, JUMPS, TRANSITIONS
RUNS, TURNS, JUMPS, TRANSITIONS