26+ ZOMBIE ANIMATIONS FOR UNREAL ENGINE
INCLUDES: Bite & Arm Attacks, Deaths, Chase, Hyper Chase, Walk, Stand & Turns
A small set of MCO Zombie Animations. Zombie standing-attack sequence with variations of biting, striking with arms, and hyper-attacks. It also includes a sampling of crawling, idling, walking and chasing. A starter set of zombie animations to get your walking dead moving.
3D Character Animations for Game Development in UE4 / Unreal Engine
*Animations are delivered on the UE4 Skeleton in an Unreal Project file, along with source .fbx files. **Animations also available on the Unreal Marketplace.
26 ANIMATIONS - 26 ROOT, 26 IN-PLACE - 52 TOTAL ANIMATIONS FILES
Please take advantage of the Sketchfab Player to View All or Loop One animation!
- Major Rev. 2.7 Update
- Unreal Engine 4.14 - 4.xx
- For Engine 4.13 and Previous - All FBX Source animation files are included and can be imported including IPC.
- **NOTE: When using "Add To Project" in the "Vault" - The Config files need to be set correctly for the Demo Controller. See the included "BP Config Settings" docs in “\Project\Source\” (not visible in the editor).
- New Animations
- New Short Loops, Attacks and Deaths - Shorter truncated and looped variations, along with the original long performances.
- New Attack Idles - New aggressive idles, with poses matching hyper-attacks.
- New Turns and Looping Turns - New cleaner turning loops.
- New Stabilized Root Motion with Single Axis and Single Speed, for
- easier In-Place implementation and results - Erratic Root movement has been edited and removed for smooth motion in a single direction and single speed. Better results for Multiplayer use, without the need for complex IPC programming.
- Detailed Animation List w/Documented Speed Cm/Sec
- "A" Pose Skeleton Reference Stance
- Previous 2.6 Update Version:
- “A” and “T” pose files included to change the default retarget manager stance.
- All animations as Root Motion and In-Place.
- Our IPC(in-place custom) animations have custom attributes providing continuous speed and rotation data curves for more control and programming options, a feature used by major developers.
- Demo Blueprint Controller is provided as is as a bonus.
- Blueprints created by: "3 Prong Gaming"
- Hyper Attacks
- Hyper Chases
- All animations are on the UE4 template skeleton with IK bones.
- All idles and transitions have been carefully pose-matched, for seamless motion trees.
- FBX source files are also included as single Take animations on the UE4 template skeleton. They are in “\Project\Source\FBX\” (not visible in the editor).
- A Motionbuilder 2015 file is included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the HIK rig.
- A Maya 2015 file is included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the HIK rig.
CHASES, HYPER CHASES
STANDS, REACHES, TURNS