16 CHARACTER DEATH ANIMATIONS FOR UNREAL ENGINE
INCLUDES: Hit while walking, hits to different body parts, quick and slow deaths with injuries, many more.
16 Animations - 7 BODY SHOTS, 4 HEAD SHOTS, 2 GUT SPILLS, 3 IN-MOTION - 16 Total Animation Files
3D Character Animations for Game Development in UE4 / Unreal Engine
*Animations are delivered on the UE4 Skeleton in a Unreal Project file, along with source .fbx files. **Animations also available on the Unreal Marketplace.
Technical InfoID: UE4-Death
Anim Count: 16
Total Files: 16
Latest Update: V-2.0
- Engine 4.15 - 4.xx
- For Engine 4.14 and previous - All FBX Source animation files are included and can be imported perfectly including IPC.
- All animations included as Root Motion.
- Reference Pose is an "A".
- “A” and “T” pose files included to change the default retarget manager stance.
- FBX source files are also included as single Take animations on the UE4 Epic skeleton, ready for direct import on any other character using the default UE4 Epic skeleton. They are in “\Project\Source\FBX\” (not visible in the editor) along with other files and documentation.
- A Motionbuilder and Maya file is included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the the HIK rig.
- Deaths in many directions
- Single and multiple hits
- Quick instant deaths as well as dramatic slow deaths.
- Animations are delivered on the UE4 Skeleton in an Unreal Project file, along with source .fbx files.
- Animations also available on the Unreal Marketplace.
- All idles and transitions have been carefully pose-matched for seamless motion trees
- Detailed motion-captured transitions to and from Idles and locomotions add heightened realism compared to simple blending..
- Provided Motus Man character is copyright © Motus Digital, LLC
Deaths - Animation Player
Click Play Button to Start - Please allow time to load...
STANDING / WALKING
UNREAL DEATHS - Animation List (Download)
MOCAP ONLINE / MOTUS DIGITAL