47 FIGHT ANIMATIONS FOR UNREAL ENGINE
INCLUDES: Jabs, Hooks, Lefts, Rights, Crosses, Uppercuts, Misses, Blocks, Hits, Hurt, Tired, KOs, Wins.
A basic set of MCO Punch Animations. A variety of left and right cross, hooks, and uppercuts. A variety of hits, as well as a handful of dodge, weave, block, KO, and win celebration animations. A winning set of punch animations to get your character in the ring.
3D Character Animations for Game Development in UE4 / Unreal Engine
*Animations are delivered on the UE4 Skeleton in an Unreal Project file, along with source .fbx files. **Animations also available on the Unreal Marketplace.
5 IDLES/FIDGETS, 18 PUNCHES, 19 HITS / BLOCKS, 5 KNOCKOUTS/CELEBRATIONS - 47 TOTAL ANIMATIONS
Rev. 2 Update: Unreal Engine 4.9-4.xx
- All animations now include root motion.
- Motion list now has detailed descriptions of each animation.
- All animations are on the UE4 template skeleton with IK bones.
- All idles and transitions have been carefully pose-matched, for seamless motion trees. All animations are realistic and natural human motion. They could be truncated, re-timed or otherwise altered for any over-the-top or stylistic personal preference.
- FBX source files are also included as single Take animations on the UE4 template skeleton, ready for direct import on any other character using the UE4 template skeleton, or for skeleton-to-skeleton retargeting in UE4 to any other Humanoid character. They are in “\Content\Boxing_01\Source\FBX\” (not visible in the editor).
- A Motionbuilder 2015 file is included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the HIK rig. Any of the FBX files can be imported, edited and animated as desired, and re-exported as new animations.
- A Maya 2015 file is included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the HIK rig. Any of the FBX files can be imported, edited and animated as desired, and re-exported as new animations.
DEFENSE, BLOCKS, MISC.