28 Character Conversation Animations - A variety of 3D character talking, chatting and communication animations.
INCLUDING: Low Key, Upbeat, Animated, Very Animated, Argument 1 and 2, Sad, Directions, Gestures to Side and Up, Big Idea and Listening.
- Fingers are animated expressively.
- Full length extended source animations with continuous variations, each over 60 sec.
- Looped versions, each approximately 30 sec.
- Directional animations have multiple looped versions, one for each direction.
- 12 basic Styles:
- Low Key, Upbeat, Animated, Very Animated, Argument 1, Argument 2, Sad, Directions Left/Right,
- Gesturing to Side Left/Right, Big Idea, Listening, Gesturing Up Left/Right/Center
- Root motion.
- Skeleton and Animation assets only, no blueprints or controllers.
- All animations are on the UE4 template skeleton with IK bones.
- Includes full extended source animations and shortened loops.
- Root motion.
- FBX source files are also included as single Take animations on the UE4 template skeleton, ready for direct import on any other character using the UE4 template skeleton, or for skeleton-to-skeleton retargeting in UE4 to any other Humanoid character. They are in:
- “\Content\ProjectName\Source\FBX\” (not visible in the UE4 editor) along with other documentation.
- A Motionbuilder 2015 file is included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the the HIK rig.
- Any of the FBX files can be imported, edited and animated as desired, and reexported as new animations.
- A Maya 2015 file is included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the the HIK rig. Any of the FBX files can be imported, edited and animated as desired, and re-exported as new animations.