122+ MoCap Animations - Mobility Character Movement
Update: Rev. 2.7B
New Split Jumps and Turn Loops
Lower Crouch Walks
Root Motion and IPC Animations (In-Place with Custom Attributes)
Various Minor Fixes
122 Animations, 10 aim offsets, 21 Split Jumps
195 Total Animation Files
INCLUDES: Idles, Walking, Jogging, Running, Crouching, Turns, Jumps, Deaths and Transitions.
A solid set of animations for your bipedal character to move around in various ways. Includes three speeds; walk, jog and run, idle and turn animations, and transitions.
- Rev. 2.7B Update
- New Updated Split Jumps - Improved Take-Offs, In-Air Loops and Landings.
- Lower CrouchWalks - CrouchWalks are now the same height as the Crouch Idle. The head will not appear higher while CrouchWalking or Crouch Idle.
- Turn In-Place Loops - For Standing and Crouching.
- Reference Pose is an "A".
- Rev. 2.7
- Engine 4.15 - 4.xx
- For Engine 4.14 and previous - All FBX Source animation files are included and can be imported perfectly including IPC.
- Our IPC(in-place custom) animations have custom attributes providing continuous Speed and Rot(yaw) data curves, a feature used by major developers.
- This "Basic" pack is a subset of "Mobility PRO"
- ("PRO" version has a Demo Blueprint Controller, not included in "Basic")
- “A” and “T” pose files included to change the default retarget manager stance.
Source Animation import and A/T Poses explained here:
UE4 Compatibility and Usage FAQ
- All animations as Root Motion and In-Place.
- All animations are on the UE4 template skeleton with IK bones.
- FBX source files are also included as single Take animations on the UE4 template skeleton They are in “\Project\Source\FBX\” (not visible in the editor).
- A Motionbuilder 2015 file is included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the the HIK rig.
- A Maya 2015 file is also included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the the HIK rig.
STANDS, TURNS, JUMP, FIDGETS, TRANSITIONS
WALKS, TURNS, JUMPS, TRANSITIONS
CROUCH, TURNS, CROUCH WALKS, TRANSITION
JOGS, TURNS, JUMPS, TRANSITIONS
RUNS, TURNS, JUMPS, TRANSITIONS
MOCAP ONLINE / MOTUS DIGITAL