35+ MoCap Animations - Mobility Character Movement
INCLUDES: Idles, Walking, Jogging, Crouching, Turns, Jumps, and Transitions.
Jogging and walking with crouches and jumps. Idle and turn animations with transitions and look / aim offsets. Motion trees include carefully pose-matched animation transitions to and from idles and locomotions.
35 Animations, 3 aim offsets, 2 Split Jumps
59 Total Animation Files
- Rev. 2.7B Update
- New Updated Split Jumps - Improved Take-Offs, In-Air Loops and Landings.
- Lower CrouchWalks - CrouchWalks are now the same height as the Crouch Idle. The head will not appear higher while CrouchWalking or Crouch Idle.
- Turn In-Place Loops - For Standing and Crouching.
- Reference Pose is an "A".
- Rev. 2.7
- Engine 4.15 - 4.xx
- For Engine 4.14 and previous - All FBX Source animation files are included and can be imported perfectly including IPC.
- Our IPC(in-place custom) animations have custom attributes providing continuous Speed and Rot(yaw) data curves, a feature used by major developers.
- This "Starter" pack is a subset of "Mobility PRO"
- ("PRO" version has a Demo Blueprint Controller, not included in "Starter")
- “A” and “T” pose files included to change the default retarget manager stance.
Source Animation import and A/T Poses explained here:
UE4 Compatibility and Usage FAQ
- All animations as Root Motion and In-Place.
- All animations are on the UE4 template skeleton with IK bones.
- FBX source files are also included as single Take animations on the UE4 template skeleton They are in “\Project\Source\FBX\” (not visible in the editor).
- A Motionbuilder 2015 file is included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the HIK rig.
- A Maya 2015 file is also included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the HIK rig.
STAND, TURNS, TRANSITIONS
WALKS, JUMPS, TRANSITION
CROUCH, TURNS, CROUCH WALK, TRANSITION