13 Ninja MoCap Animations - A small set of ninja animations for game development.
Including: Idles, Walks, Evasions, Punch, Kick, Recoveries, Multi Level Platforms.
Your 3D character has completed training and is ready to kick some serious butt with highly detailed variations of attacks and evasions to slip through the shadows and seriously go Ninja on your enemies. Many versions of idles and fidgets. Both combat and relaxed animations. Hits and attacks from all directions. Many variations of stunts from and to high, mid and low platforms. Three different “Platform” meshes are included that match the high, mid and low animations.
• All animations are on the UE4 template skeleton with IK bones.
• Root motion only with Starter. Root motion includes horizontal and vertical for platform climbing and jumps.
• All idles and transitions have been carefully pose matched, for seamless motion trees. All animations are realistic and natural human motion. They could be truncated, re-timed or otherwise altered for any over-the-top or stylistic personal preference. Pro pack locomotions have two versions: In-Place noted as “IP”, and with traveling motion.
• FBX source files are also included as single Take animations on the UE4 template skeleton, ready for direct import on any other character using the UE4 template skeleton, or for skeleton-to-skeleton re-targeting in UE4 to any other Humanoid character. They are in:
“\Content\Ninja_01\Source\FBX\” (not visible in the editor).
• A Motionbuilder 2015 file is included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the HIK rig. Any of the FBX files can be imported, edited and animated as desired, and re-exported as new animations.
• A Maya 2015 file is included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the HIK rig. Any of the FBX files can be imported, edited and animated as desired, and re-exported as new animations.
IDLES, TURNS, FIDGETS, TRANSITIONS
WALKS, TURNS, JUMPS
DUCKS, FLIPS, ROLLS, DIVES