26+ Zombie MoCap Animations - A Starter Set of Zombie 3D Character Animations for Game Development and CG Production.
INCLUDING: Hyper Zombie Chase, Jumping, Hyper-Attack, On-Fire and Deaths, Hits, Knock Back, Crawling/Transition, Standing Idles Variations, Walking, Slow Chasing, Reaching, Turns and Loops.
Create and control your own Zombie Horde with this set of flesh-hungry Undead animations. We obtained and motion captured actual REAL Zombies in our studio! (No we didn't) Bring your undead game or CG project to life.
26 Animations - 52 Total Files
Please take advantage of the Sketchfab Player to View All or Loop One animation!
- Major Rev. 2.7 Update
- Unreal Engine 4.14 - 4.xx
- For Engine 4.13 and Previous - All FBX Source animation files are included and can be imported including IPC.
- **NOTE: When using "Add To Project" in the "Vault" - The Config files need to be set correctly for the Demo Controller. See the included "BP Config Settings" docs in “\Project\Source\” (not visible in the editor).
- New Animations
- New Short Loops, Attacks and Deaths - Shorter truncated and looped variations, along with the original long performances.
- New Attack Idles - New aggressive idles, with poses matching hyper-attacks.
- New Turns and Looping Turns - New cleaner turning loops.
- New Stabilized Root Motion with Single Axis and Single Speed, for
- easier In-Place implementation and results - Erratic Root movement has been edited and removed for smooth motion in a single direction and single speed. Better results for Multiplayer use, without the need for complex IPC programming.
- Detailed Animation List w/Documented Speed Cm/Sec
- "A" Pose Skeleton Reference Stance
- Previous 2.6 Update Version:
- “A” and “T” pose files included to change the default retarget manager stance.
- All animations as Root Motion and In-Place.
- Our IPC(in-place custom) animations have custom attributes providing continuous speed and rotation data curves for more control and programming options, a feature used by major developers.
- Demo Blueprint Controller is provided as is as a bonus.
- Blueprints created by: "3 Prong Gaming"
- Hyper Attacks
- Hyper Chases
- All animations are on the UE4 template skeleton with IK bones.
- All idles and transitions have been carefully pose-matched, for seamless motion trees.
- FBX source files are also included as single Take animations on the UE4 template skeleton. They are in “\Project\Source\FBX\” (not visible in the editor).
- A Motionbuilder 2015 file is included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the HIK rig.
- A Maya 2015 file is included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the HIK rig.
CHASES, HYPER CHASES
STANDS, REACHES, TURNS