69 CRYENGINE Zombie MoCap Animations - A Solid Set of Animations to Bring Your Undead Character to Life.
Updated: Rev. 2.5
INCLUDES: Hyper Attacks, Hyper Running/Chasing, On Fire Deaths, Walks, Crawls, Idles, Reaches, Turns, Shambles, and more.
Create and control your own Zombie Horde with this set of flesh-hungry Undead animations.
We obtained and motion captured actual REAL Zombies in our studio! (No we didn't) Bring your undead game or CG project to life.
- Our MotusMan is already featured in the CryEngine!
- All animations are native I_CAF files and on the default MotusMan Character.
- The MotusMan Character is included in the First and Third Person Templates in CryEngine 5.
- Rev. 2.5 Update:
- Major update highlights:
- Many animations added.
- Hyper Attacks.
- Hyper Chases/Running with transitions.
- New Idles and variations.
- On-Fire animations and Deaths.
- Knock Backs, Hits.
- Standing and Crawling hits and transitions
- Variations of attacks with loops.
- Variations of reaching, walking, crawling and chasing.
- Long and short looped versions, as well as long continuous motions.
- Most locomotions have two versions, In-Place and with traveling root motion.
- True linear translation speed for each In-Place motion is provided in cm/sec for your reference and convenience. Using this speed will result in zero foot sliding.
- Standing turns in place.
- Deaths from 4 directions.
- All idles and transitions have been carefully pose-matched, for seamless motion trees. They could be truncated, re-timed or otherwise altered for any over-the-top or stylistic personal preference.
STANDS, REACHES, TURNS, SHAMBLES
Also available on the CryEngine Marketplace.