Update: Ninja Animation Pack 2.7 | MoCap Online
NEW Ninja 2.7 Update AVAILABLE NOW!
Ninja 2.7 Animation Update is now available in all formats: FBX, Unity, UE4, iClone, and BIP.
Tons of new animations and updates to our all Ninja animation packs. More information be found below.
- Similar but slightly different Motus Man base character. Learn more in our MotusMan_v55 Update Blog.
Extensive Animation Tweaks, Fixes and Optimizations.
- New revised Combat Pose - The Combat Pose has been updated to a more classic stance; arms are forward beckoning and ready for a fight.
- Relaxed Stand now matches Mobility Stand for seamless integration with other MCO Animation Packs. You can now easily integrate the Ninja pack with Mobility, Rifle, and Pistol. The possibilities are endless! Well.. almost. 😉
- New "NJA" Prefix - Shorter title allows for easier animation identification.
New added Animations and Transitions
- New Combat and Relaxed Walk/Jog/Run w/Backpedals - Four way strafing. So many directions!
- New Crouch and Crouch Walks - Four way strafing. ALL OF THE DIRECTIONS... but lower.
- New Star Throws - Shuriken throwing animations, Shuriken model/skeletal mesh Included. NOTE: The Shuriken model itself is NOT animated. Not liable for missing or damaged appendages.
- New Turn Loops - Combat pivot left and right. EVEN MORE DIRECTIONS! Didn't know it was possible? Neither did we..
- New Aim Offsets - Look in all directions. No more sneaking up on this Ninja.
- New Split Jump - Left AND right? What a show of dexterity.
- All animations included as Root Motion and In-Place.
See a list of the brand NEW animations HERE.
UE4 Specific Technical
- Engine 4.15 - 4.xx
- For Engine 4.14 and previous: - All FBX Source animation files are included and can be imported perfectly including IPC.
- All animations included as Root Motion and In-Place with IPC.
- Our IPC(in-place custom) animations have custom attributes providing continuous Speed and Rot(yaw) data curves, a feature used by major developers.
- Reference Pose is an "A".
- “A” and “T” pose files included to change the default re-target manager stance. Source Animation import and A/T Poses explained here: “A” POSE OR “T” POSE CONVERSION
- High, Medium and Low Platforms static meshes included.
- All animations are on the UE4 template skeleton with IK bones.
- FBX source files are also included as single Take animations on the UE4 template skeleton. They are in “\Project\Source\FBX\” (not visible in the editor).
- A MotionBuilder and Maya 2015 file is included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the HIK rig.
Unity Specific Technical
- Rev. 2.7 Update New MotusMan_V55 Skeleton and Avatar. All animations set as Humanoid. Includes documents with Tips on Avatars and Avatar Adjustments, and "Reference" root motion. MoCap Online - Unity Animation Notes
- True Root Motion (moving reference root) as an option, as well as In-Place with Custom Attributes (IPC)Our IPC(in-place custom) Animations have custom properties providing continuous Speed and Rot(yaw) data curves, a feature used by major developers. Please read the Unity IPC pdf document: Unity IPC Custom Animation Curves
Please stay on the look out for new info regarding MoCap Online animations and tech.
As always, you can email us at MoCap@MotusDigital.com, UE4@MotusDigital.com, and Unity@MotusDigital.com for more info and/or with any questions you may have.