24+ Military Rifle Animations - A set of game-ready rifle animations to get your character m
INCLUDES: Idles, Walking, Jogging, Jumping, Aiming, Shooting, Crouching.
Lock and load! Get yourself into the battle with this 3D character animation rifle pack. Whether you charge in Rambo style or stealthily flank the enemy, you'll be sure to win the fight.
11 Animations, 6 Aim Offsets, 5 Split Jumps
33 Total Animation Files.
- Rev. 2.7A2
Stabilized Aim Turns
- Rev. 2.7A1 Update
- All New Updated Split Jumps. Improved Take-Offs, In-Air Loops and Landings.
- NEW "MotusMan_v55" Skeleton. Please see the included "MotusMan_v55_NOTES" document.
- The "Right Hand Middle 1" finger bone is now used for attaching the Rifle, and all Animations updated to use it.
- The original custom added “hand_r_wep” bone is no longer used.
- The "Right Hand Middle 1" articulates the position of the Rifle in different poses without breaking the wrist and replacing the need for the custom “hand_r_wep” bone as before.
- Please see the included "Rifle Position NOTES" document.
- NOTE: If you need a copy of 2.7 in the future for your existing pipeline, contact us and we can provide the files.
- M4_Rifle_01 - A matching fully textured Rifle has been included as a separate asset .fbx file. Parenting or constraining it correctly to the "Right Hand Middle 1" bone in the right hand will place and animate it correctly.
- All animations are .bip format, standard bip bone names.
A 3ds Max 2015 file is included of the new “MotusMan_v55” Biped.
- Provided Motus Man character is copyright © Motus Digital, LLC