24+ RIFLE ANIMATIONS IN .BIP FORMAT
INCLUDES: Stands, Turn Loops, Aim Offsets, Fire/Shoot, Walk, Crouch, Jog, & Split Jumps.
11 Animations - 6 AIM OFFSETS, 5 SPLIT JUMPS - INCLUDING ALL AS IN-PLACE - 33 Total Animation Files
Motion Capture 3D Character Animation provided in biped .BIP file format.
*3D character animations in Biped format with standard bip bone names for 3D Studio Max and other 3D software that accepts .bip file format.
Technical InfoID: BIP-Rifle-Starter
Anim Count: 11
Total Files: 33
Latest Update: V-2.7A2
- NEW "MotusMan_v55" Biped.
- Stabilized Aim Turns
- Updated Split Jumps. Improved Take-Offs, In-Air Loops, and Landings.
- Animations added, naming corrections & tweeks.
- Various Minor Fixes.
- All with Root Motion and In-Place IPC curves. (In Place Custom)
- Pistol Starter 2.7A matches the animation set of Rifle Starter 2.7A.
- Transitions swaps between Pistol and Rifle as well as transition to the Mobility with no weapon.
- Back Rifle Socket and Hip Rifle Socket with Matching Animations
- M4_Rifle_01 - A matching fully textured Rifle has been included as a separate asset .fbx file. Parenting or constraining it correctly to the "RightHandMiddle1" bone in the right hand will place and animate it correctly.
- The "Right Hand Middle 1" finger bone is now used for attaching the Rifle, and all Animations updated to use it.
- The original custom added “hand_r_wep” bone is no longer used.
- The "Right Hand Middle 1" articulates the position of the Rifle in different poses without breaking the wrist and replacing the need for the custom “hand_r_wep” bone as before. Please see the included "Rifle Position NOTES" document.
- Please see included notes on "MotusMan_v55_NOTES".
- NOTE: If you need a copy of 2.7 in the future for your existing pipeline, contact us and we can provide the files.
- All animations are .bip format, standard bip bone names.
- 3D character animations in Biped format for 3D Studio Max and other 3D software that accepts .bip file format.
- All idles and transitions have been carefully pose-matched for seamless motion trees
- Detailed motion-captured transitions to and from Idles and locomotions add heightened realism compared to simple blending..
- Provided Motus Man character is copyright © Motus Digital, LLC
Rifle Starter - Animation Player
Click Play Button to Start - Please allow time to load...
BIP RIFLE STARTER - Animation List