11 Rifle Shooter Animations For Blender 3D
INCLUDES: Stands, Turn Loops, Aim Offsets, Fire/Shoot, Walk, Crouch, Jog, & Split Jumps.
11 Animations - 6 AIM OFFSETS, 5 SPLIT JUMPS - ALL INCLUDED AS IN-PLACE - 33 Total Animation Files
MoCap 3D Character Animations for Blender 3D.
*Animations now available for Blender 3D.
Technical InfoID: BLENDER-Rifle-Starter
Anim Count: 11
Total Files: 33
Latest Update: V-2.0
- New Split Jumps - Improved Take-Offs, In-Air Loops, and Landings.
- Lower CrouchWalks -CrouchWalks are now the same height as the Crouch Idle. The head will not appear higher while CrouchWalking or Crouch Idle.
- Turn In-Place Loops - For Standing and Crouching.
- Various Minor Fixes
- Back Pistol Socket and Hip Pistol Socket with Matching Animations
- Holstered Animations match our Mobility Pro and Pistol Pro, for seamless integration with our other Animation Packs.
- M4_Rifle_01 - A matching fully textured Rifle has been included as a separate asset .fbx file. Parenting or constraining it correctly to the "RightHandMiddle1" bone in the right hand will place and animate it correctly.
- Our IPC (in-place custom) animations have custom attributes providing continuous Speed and Rot(yaw) data curves to calculate varied motion with no foot sliding, a feature used by major developers.
- “A” and “T” pose files included to change the default retarget manager stance.
- Reference Pose is an "A".
- All idles and transitions have been carefully pose-matched for seamless motion trees.
- Detailed motion-captured transitions to and from Idles and locomotions add heightened realism compared to simple blending.
- Provided Motus Man character is copyright © Motus Digital, LLC
RIFLE Starter - 3D Viewer - Animation Player
Click Play Button to Start - Please allow time to load...