28 iClone Mobility Animations to Get Your Project Moving!
Updated: Rev. 2.7
Better Relaxed Stand Poses and Fingers
INCLUDES: Standing, Walking, Jogging, Jumping, Crouching, Turning and Transitions for Basic Mobility.
- All motions already converted in iMotion format, ready for iClone 6 or higher.
- Locomotions are included as traveling and in-place loops.
- Moving Jumps are included as traveling and in-place motion.
- All idles and transitions have been carefully pose-matched for seamless motion trees.
- All locomotions are already created as clean one cycle loops; saving space and no need for further trimming.
- The detailed motion captured transitions to and from Idles and locomotions are a big bonus; adding heightened realism compared to simple blending. A running character slamming on the brakes and checking his balance as he comes to a standing halt is impressive and dramatic.
- No animation blending was used at all in the video, which includes all animations. Motions were simply played back to back.
STANDS, TURNS, HOPS, JUMP, FIDGETS, TRANSITIONS
WALKS, TURNS, JUMPS, TRANSITIONS
CROUCH, TURNS, CROUCH WALKS, TRANSITION
JOGS, TURNS, JUMPS, TRANSITIONS