123+ Rifle Animations For Unreal Engine
INCLUDES: Stands, Turns, Turn Loops, Aim Offsets, Fire/Shoot, Reload, Holster, Walks, Crouches, Crouch-Walks, Walks, Jogs, Runs & Split Jumps and Transitions.
88 Animations - 3 AIM OFFSETS, 7 SPLIT JUMPS - INCLUDING ALL AS IN-PLACE (IPC) - 192 Total Animation Files
3D Character Animations for Game Development in UE4 / Unreal Engine
*Animations are delivered on the UE4 Skeleton in a Unreal Project file, along with source .fbx files. **Animations also available on the Unreal Marketplace.
Technical InfoID: UE4-Rifle-Basic
Anim Count: 88
Total Files: 192
Latest Update: V-2.7B
- "ik_hand_gun" IK socket animation now matches "middle_01_r" FK socket animation.
- Stabilized Aim Turns
- Updated Split Jumps. Improved Take-Offs, In-Air Loops and Landings.
- New Split Jumps - Improved Take-Offs, In-Air Loops, and Landings.
- Lower CrouchWalks & Crouch Turns
- Relaxed Look - aim offsets.
- Turn In-Place Loops.
- New faster Reloads - Including Standing and Crouching
- New Weapon Holsters On Back and Rifle Swaps - New Socket to attach Rifle on "middle_01_r", and all Animations updated to use it.
- A few animations added, naming corrections & tweeks
- All with Root Motion and In-Place IPC curves. (In Place Custom)
- Pistol Basic 2.7 matches the animation set of Rifle Basic 2.7.
- Transitions swaps between Pistol and Rifle as well as holstering the Rifle to transition to the Mobility with no weapon.
- Back Rifle Socket and Hip Rifle Socket with Matching Animations
- M4_Rifle_01 - A matching fully textured Rifle has been included as a separate asset .fbx file. Parenting or constraining it correctly to the "RightHandMiddle1" bone in the right hand will place and animate it correctly.
- v2.7B: "ik_hand_gun" IK socket animation now matches "middle_01_r" FK socket animation.
- Our IPC(in-place custom) animations have custom attributes providing continuous Speed and Rot(yaw) data curves for more flawless control and programming options, a feature used by major developers.
- The original custom added“hand_r_wep”bone is no longer used, allowing other Characters with skeletal meshes that use the stock Epic Skeleton and proportions to easily integrate into a Project with the“Assign Skeleton”function, or the Retarget Manager. No custom rigging needed.
- New Socket to attach Rifle on "middle_01_r", and all Animations updated to use it.
- The "middle_01_r" articulates the position of the Rifle in different poses without breaking the wrist and replacing the need for the custom “hand_r_wep” bone as before.
- Full Animation List has frame/seconds delay timings for Holster/UnHolster.
- Reference Pose is an "A".
- “A” and “T” pose files included to change the default retarget manager stance.
- For Engine 4.13 and previous - All FBX Source animation files are included and can be imported perfectly including IPC.
- Animations are delivered on the UE4 Skeleton in an Unreal Project file, along with source .fbx files.
- Animations also available on the Unreal Marketplace.
- All idles and transitions have been carefully pose-matched for seamless motion trees.
- Detailed motion-captured transitions to and from Idles and locomotions add heightened realism compared to simple blending.
- Provided Motus Man character is copyright © Motus Digital, LLC
RIFLE Basic - 3D Viewer - Animation Player
Click Play Button to Start - Please allow time to load...
STANDS, TURNS, JUMP, FIDGETS, TRANSITIONS
FIRE, RELOAD, HOLSTER, SWAPS
HOLSTER - Mobility Pack Connections
WALKS, TURNS, JUMPS, TRANSITIONS
CROUCH, TURNS, CROUCH WALKS, TRANSITION
JOGS, TURNS, JUMPS, TRANSITIONS
RUNS, TURNS, JUMPS, TRANSITIONS