24+ RIFLE ANIMATIONS FOR UNITY 3D
INCLUDES: Stands, Turn Loops, Aim Offsets, Fire/Shoot, Walk, Crouch, Jog, & Split Jumps.
11 Animations - 6 AIM OFFSETS, 5 SPLIT JUMPS - INCLUDING ALL AS IN-PLACE - 33 Total Animation Files
3D Character Animations for Game Development in Unity 3D
*Animation assets delivered as "Project Files" or "Asset Packages" in Unity file format. **Animations also available on the Unity Asset Store.
Technical InfoID: UNITY-Rifle-Starter
Anim Count: 11
Total Files: 33
Latest Update: V-2.7A2
- NEW "MotusMan_v55" Skeleton and Avatar.
- All Animations Humanoid.
- Stabilized Aim Turns
- Updated Split Jumps. Improved Take-Offs, In-Air Loops, and Landings.
- Animations added, naming corrections & tweeks.
- Various Minor Fixes.
- All Animations Root Motion and In-Place
- Reference Root Motion
- True Root Motion (moving reference root) as an option.
- Pistol Starter 2.7A matches the animation set of Rifle Starter 2.7A.
- Transitions swaps between Pistol and Rifle as well as transition to the Mobility with no weapon.
- Back Rifle Socket and Hip Rifle Socket with Matching Animations
- M4_Rifle_01 - A matching fully textured Rifle has been included as a separate asset .fbx file. Parenting or constraining it correctly to the "RightHandMiddle1" bone in the right hand will place and animate it correctly.
- Be sure to read the included docs on Rifle Attachment and Placement: Mocap Online - Unity Rifle Attachment https://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/5854011/Animation%20Lists/Unity%20Tech%20Info/READ%20ME!-Mocap%20Online-Unity%20Rifle%20Attachment%203-13-19.pdf
- Includes documents with Tips on Avatars and Avatar Adjustments, and "Reference" root motion. Mocap Online - Unity Animation Notes https://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/5854011/Public%20Folder/Animation%20Lists/Unity%20Tech%20Info/READ%20ME!-Mocap%20Online-Unity%20Animation%20Notes%203-13-19.pdf
- Animation assets delivered as "Project Files" or "Asset Packages" in Unity file format.
- Animations also available on the Unity Asset Store.
- All idles and transitions have been carefully pose-matched for seamless motion trees
- Detailed motion-captured transitions to and from Idles and locomotions add heightened realism compared to simple blending..
- Provided Motus Man character is copyright © Motus Digital, LLC
Rifle Starter - Animation Player
Click Play Button to Start - Please allow time to load...
UNITY RIFLE STARTER - Animation List