Tony Cross Sword Animation Pack
Download our Free T.C. Sword Animation Pack, containing animation files in FBX, UE4, iClone and Unity 3D formats.
- We wanted to publicly share some of the T.C. Sword Animations that we started back in 2017.
- We’re looking for feedback on making the pack a reality. Give us input on what you’d like to see in a Sword Pack - but not “just another” set of sword animations, a cool sword pack like no other!
- We wanted to create a base set of sword motions with add-on animation packs for various weapon types. We did not want to make another typical sword pack similar to what is out there already, so it was Tony’s idea to base the pack on over the top weapons and game play like “Dark Souls”, one of his favorite games. Animations fitting for the iconic “Ultra Greatsword” ten foot behemoth, and other unique outrageous motions.
- Tony was the brainchild of this. He brought the excitement. He did the research, wrote the shot list, ran the mocap shoot and was even the actor. His inspiration came from his life experience participating in realistic and historically accurate Viking fight reenactments with real weapons, and practicing martial arts. He was a big, loud, fun, bearded dude who loved mocap and working in the game industry.
- Unfortunately, Tony passed away shortly after our first capture session leaving his work incomplete. We're hoping to revive this pack in his honor. May he rest in peace and his animations live on forever.
Please include your email so we can contact you with updates. You can send feedback to MoCap@MotusDigital.com or leave a comment below.
MOCAP ONLINE / MOTUS DIGITAL