By MoCap Online$ 4.99
35+ Mobility Animations For Unreal Engine
INCLUDES: Idles, Aim Offsets, Walking, Jogging, Crouching, Turns, Jumps, & Transitions.
35 Animations - 3 AIM OFFSETS, 2 SPLIT JUMPS - INCLUDING ALL AS IN-PLACE (IPC) - 59 Total Animation Files
3D Character Animations for Game Development in UE4 / Unreal Engine
*Animations are delivered on the UE4 Skeleton in a Unreal Project file, along with source .fbx files. **Animations also available on the Unreal Marketplace.
Technical InfoID: UE4-Mobility-Starter
Anim Count: 35
Total Files: 59
Latest Update: V-2.7B
- New Split Jumps - Improved Take-Offs, In-Air Loops, and Landings.
- Turn In-Place Loops - For Standing and Crouching.
- Lower CrouchWalks - CrouchWalks are now the same height as the Crouch Idle. The head will not appear higher while CrouchWalking or Crouch Idle
- Various Minor Fixes
- Pose and velocity, matched end frames.
- Locomotions & Moving Jumps are included as traveling and in-place loops.
- Includes two gaits: Walk and Jog, plus Crouching and jumping.
- All Animation as Root Motion and In-Place
- Our IPC (in-place custom) animations have custom attributes providing continuous Speed and Rot(yaw) data curves to calculate varied motion with no foot sliding, a feature used by major developers.
- “A” and “T” pose files included to change the default retarget manager stance.
- Reference Pose is an "A".
- Animations are delivered on the UE4 Skeleton in an Unreal Project file, along with source .fbx files.
- Animations also available on the Unreal Marketplace.
- All idles and transitions have been carefully pose-matched for seamless motion trees.
- Detailed motion-captured transitions to and from Idles and locomotions add heightened realism compared to simple blending.
- Provided Motus Man character is copyright © Motus Digital, LLC
MOBILITY Starter - 3D Viewer - Animation Player
Click Play Button to Start - Please allow time to load...
UNREAL MOBILITY STARTER - Animation List
STAND, TURNS, TRANSITIONS
WALKS, JUMPS, TRANSITION
CROUCH, TURNS, CROUCH WALK, TRANSITION
*View in Google Sheets