21+ Mobility MoCap Animations: move your 3D Character Around a Virtual Environment in UE4.
Updated: Rev. 2.6
Major update including all animations as Root Motion and In-Place, and more.
18 animations and 3 aim offsets. 39 Total Animation Files.
INCLUDES: Idles, Walking, Jogging, Crouching, Turns, Jumps, and Transitions.
A starter set of animations for your bipedal character to move around in various ways.
- Unreal Engine 4.9 - 4.xx
- All animations included as root motion and in-place.
- All animations are on the UE4 template skeleton with IK bones.
- All idles and transitions have been carefully pose-matched, for seamless motion trees.
- FBX source files are also included as single Take animations on the UE4 template skeleton, ready for direct import on any other character using the UE4 template skeleton, or for skeleton-to-skeleton retargeting in UE4 to any other Humanoid character. They are in “\Content\Mobility_01\Source\FBX\” (not visible in the UE4 editor) along with other documentation.
- A Motionbuilder 2015 file is included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the the HIK rig. Any of the FBX files can be imported, edited and animated as desired, and re-exported as new animations.
- A Maya 2015 file is included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the the HIK rig. Any of the FBX files can be imported, edited and animated as desired, and re-exported as new animations.
STANDS, TURNS, HOPS, JUMP, FIDGETS, TRANSITIONS
WALKS, TURNS, JUMPS, TRANSITIONS
CROUCH, TURNS, CROUCH WALKS, TRANSITION
JOGS, TURNS, JUMPS, TRANSITIONS
MOTION CAPTURE ONLINE / MOTUS DIGITAL