20+ MILITARY PISTOL ANIMATIONS For Unreal Engine
INCLUDES: Idles, Stand, Crouch, Walk, Jog, Aiming, Turns, Split Jump.
A small set of MCO Pistol Animations. Standing, walking, and jogging forward while aiming. Crouch, crouchwalk, and aiming while crouched. Also includes firing, aiming turns, and jumps.
3D Character Animations for Game Development in UE4 / Unreal Engine
*Animations are delivered on the UE4 Skeleton in an Unreal Project file, along with source .fbx files. **Animations also available on the Unreal Marketplace.
16 Animations, 4 Aim Offsets, Split Jumps - 29 Total Files
Update Version 2.7A
- UE4 Engine 4.14 - 4.xx Compatible
- For Engine 4.13 and Previous - All FBX Source animation files are included and can be imported including IPC.
- All with Root Motion and In-Place IPC curves. (In Place Custom)
- IPC curves for "Speed" and "Rot(yaw)" to calculate varied motion with no foot sliding.
- All animations are on the UE4 template skeleton with IK bones.
- The Pistol mesh is attached to “hand_r_PistolSocket” in the skeleton view for preview.
- FBX source files are also included as single Take animations on the UE4 template skeleton, ready for direct import on any other character using the UE4 template skeleton, or for skeleton-to-skeleton retargeting in UE4 to any other Humanoid character. They are in “Project\Source\” along with other files and documents. (not visible in the editor).
- A Motionbuilder 2015 file is included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the HIK rig. Any of the FBX animation files can be imported, edited and animated as desired, and re-exported as new animations.
- A Maya 2015 file is also included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the HIK rig. Any of the FBX files can be imported, edited and animated as desired, and re-exported as new animations.