MILITARY PISTOL ANIMATIONS: A STARTER SET OF GAME-READY MILITARY ANIMATIONS FOR UE4.
INCLUDING: Idles, Walks, Jogs, Crouching, Aiming, Turns, Jump, Transitions.
Small set of Military Pistol animations for a third-person shooter game. All idles and transitions have been carefully pose-matched, for seamless motion trees. Includes aim offsets and firing motions. A matching fully textured Pistol is included with a matching hand socket.
Update Version 1.1 –
- All animations are on the UE4 template skeleton with IK bones. The right hand has a socket that matches pistol’s correct position. A pistol is attached to the socket in the Persona skeleton view for preview.
- There is no root motion in this pack version 1. Version 2 will be a free and major update including root motion and other additions and improvements. Coming soon.
- Locomotions are included as traveling motion and in-place loops noted as “IP”, as well as original full motions.
- True linear translation speed for each In-Place motion is provided in cm/sec for your reference and convenience. Using this speed will result in zero foot sliding.
- Moving jumps are included as traveling motion and in-place motion.
- FBX source files are also included as single Take animations on the UE4 template skeleton, ready for direct import on any other character using the UE4 template skeleton, or for skeleton-to-skeleton retargeting in UE4 to any other Humanoid character. They are in “\Content\Military_Pistol_01\Source\FBX\” (not visible in the editor).
- A Motionbuilder 2015 file is included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the the HIK rig, and the 1911 Pistol mesh with constraints setup for one and two handed connections. Instructions for using the Pistol constraints are in the included PDF file. Any of the FBX animation files can be imported, edited and animated as desired, and re-exported as new animations.
- A Maya 2015 file is also included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the the HIK rig. Any of the FBX files can be imported, edited and animated as desired, and re-exported as new animations.
STANDS, TURNS, HOPS, JUMP, FIDGETS, TRANSITIONS
WALKS, TURNS, JUMPS, TRANSITIONS
CROUCH, TURNS, CROUCH WALKS, TRANSITION
JOGS, TURNS, JUMPS, TRANSITIONS