20+ MILITARY PISTOL ANIMATIONS - Including IPC (In-Place Custom Attributes) Starter Set
Update: Version 2.7A
All Animations Root Motion and In-Place w/IPC Curves
16 Animations, 4 Aim Offsets, Split Jumps - 29 Total Files
INCLUDING: Idles, Stand, Crouch, Walk, Jog, Aiming, Turns, Split Jump.
Starter set of Military Pistol animations for a third-person shooter game. All carefully pose-matched, for seamless motion trees. Includes aim offsets and firing motions. A matching fully textured Pistol is included.
Update Version 2.7A
- UE4 Engine 4.14 - 4.xx Compatible
- For Engine 4.13 and Previous - All FBX Source animation files are included and can be imported including IPC.
- All with Root Motion and In-Place IPC curves. (In Place Custom)
- IPC curves for "Speed" and "Rot(yaw)" to calculate varied motion with no foot sliding.
- All animations are on the UE4 template skeleton with IK bones.
- The Pistol mesh is attached to “hand_r_PistolSocket” in the skeleton view for preview.
- FBX source files are also included as single Take animations on the UE4 template skeleton, ready for direct import on any other character using the UE4 template skeleton, or for skeleton-to-skeleton retargeting in UE4 to any other Humanoid character. They are in “Project\Source\” along with other files and documents. (not visible in the editor).
- A Motionbuilder 2015 file is included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the HIK rig. Any of the FBX animation files can be imported, edited and animated as desired, and re-exported as new animations.
- A Maya 2015 file is also included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the HIK rig. Any of the FBX files can be imported, edited and animated as desired, and re-exported as new animations.