FIGHTING MOTION CAPTURE ANIMATIONS: A SMALL SET OF PUNCH AND HIT ANIMATIONS FOR UE4 DEVELOPMENT OF HAND-TO-HAND COMBAT GAMES.
Including: idles, dodges, hooks, jabs, uppercuts, injuries, blocks, celebrations and knockouts.
Many versions of idles and fidgets in normal, tired and hurt states. Left and Right punches with many variations of jabs, crosses, hooks and uppercuts from different states. Hits and attacks from all directions. Many variations of knockouts, countdowns and victory celebrations. All idles and transitions have been carefully pose-matched, for seamless motion trees.
Rev. 2 Update: Unreal Engine 4.9
- All animations now include root motion.
- Motion list now has detailed descriptions of each animation.
- All animations are on the UE4 template skeleton with IK bones.
- All idles and transitions have been carefully pose-matched, for seamless motion trees. All animations are realistic and natural human motion. They could be truncated, re-timed or otherwise altered for any over-the-top or stylistic personal preference.
- FBX source files are also included as single Take animations on the UE4 template skeleton, ready for direct import on any other character using the UE4 template skeleton, or for skeleton-to-skeleton retargeting in UE4 to any other Humanoid character. They are in “\Content\Boxing_01\Source\FBX\” (not visible in the editor).
- A Motionbuilder 2015 file is included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the the HIK rig. Any of the FBX files can be imported, edited and animated as desired, and re-exported as new animations.
- A Maya 2015 file is included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the the HIK rig. Any of the FBX files can be iported, edited and animated as desired, and re-exported as new animations.
UE4 Punch Starter- Animation List (Download)