123+ MILITARY RIFLE ANIMATIONS: Including IPC (In-Place Custom Attributes)
Updated: Rev. 2.7A1
Version 2.7A1 has All New Updated Split Jumps. Improved Take-Offs, In-Air Loops and Landings.
A few animations added, and naming corrections.
Reference Pose is an "A".
Version 2.7A has a New Socket on the "middle_01_r" bone for attaching the Rifle, and all Animations updated to use it.
(Please see Technical Details below)
Visually, 2.7A animations look the same as 2.7, it is a technical change and update.
Updated: Rev. 2.7
All Animations with Root Motion and IPC (in-place with custom attributes)
Many Added Animations and Root Motion Tweaks.
New On-Back Holster Animations and Pistol Swaps.
Turn In-Place Loops.
New Split Jumps.
88 Animations, 13 Aim Offsets, 7 Split Jumps.
192 Total Animation Files.
INCLUDES: Idles, Fidgets, Walking, Jogging, Running, Jumping, Aiming, Shooting, Crouching and Transitions.
A basic set of Military Rifle animations for a third-person shooter game. All idles and transitions have been carefully pose-matched, for seamless motion trees. Includes aim offsets and firing motions. A matching fully textured Rifle is included with matching hand sockets and an animated weapon bone.
- Rev. 2.7A1 Update
- All New Updated Split Jumps. Improved Take-Offs, In-Air Loops and Landings.
- A few animations added, and naming corrections.
- Reference Pose is an "A".
- Rev. 2.7A Update
- New Socket on the "middle_01_r" for attaching the Rifle, and all Animations updated to use it.
- The original custom added “hand_r_wep” bone is no longer used, allowing other Characters with skeletal meshes that use the stock Epic Skeleton and proportions to easily integrate into a Project with the “Assign Skeleton” function, or the Retarget Manager. No custom rigging needed.
- The "middle_01_r" articulates the position of the Rifle in different poses without breaking the wrist and replacing the need for the custom “hand_r_wep” bone as before.
- NOTE: If you need a copy of 2.7 in the future for your existing pipeline, contact us and we can provide the files.
- Rev. 2.7:
- Project Assets are Engine 4.14 and forward compatible.
- For Engine 4.13 and previous - All FBX Source animation files are included and can be imported perfectly including IPC.
- Many animations added and tweaked.
- Our IPC(in-place custom) animations have custom attributes providing continuous Speed and Rot(yaw) data curves for more flawless control and programming options, a feature used by major developers.
- New Split Jumps
- Turn In-Place Loops.
- Lower CrouchWalks
- New faster Reloads - Including Standing and Crouching
- New Weapon Holsters - On Back and Pistol Swaps
- Back Rifle Socket and Hip Pistol Socket with Matching Animations
- Full Animation List has frame/seconds delay timings for Holster/UnHolster.
- Holstered Animations match our Mobility Pro and Pistol Pro, for seamless integration with our other Animation Packs.
- Relaxed Look - aim offsets.
- “A” and “T” pose files included to change the default retarget manager stance.
Source Animation import and A/T Poses explained here:
UE4 Compatibility and Usage FAQ
- A Motionbuilder 2015 file is included with the UE4 template skeleton setup .
- A Maya 2015 file is also included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the the HIK rig.
STANDS, TURNS, JUMP, FIDGETS, TRANSITIONS
FIRE, RELOAD, HOLSTER, SWAPS
HOLSTER - Mobility Pack Connections
WALKS, TURNS, JUMPS, TRANSITIONS
CROUCH, TURNS, CROUCH WALKS, TRANSITION
JOGS, TURNS, JUMPS, TRANSITIONS
RUNS, TURNS, JUMPS, TRANSITIONS