113+ MILITARY RIFLE ANIMATIONS: Including IPC (In-Place Custom Attributes)
Updated: Rev. 2.7
All Animations with Root Motion and IPC (in-place with custom attributes)
Many Added Animations and Root Motion Tweaks.
New On-Back Holster Animations and Pistol Swaps.
Turn In-Place Loops.
New Split Jumps.
85 Animations, 13 Aim Offsets, 5 Split Jumps.
182 Total Animation Files.
INCLUDES: Idles, Fidgets, Walking, Jogging, Running, Jumping, Aiming, Shooting, Crouching and Transitions.
A basic set of Military Rifle animations for a third-person shooter game. All idles and transitions have been carefully pose-matched, for seamless motion trees. Includes aim offsets and firing motions. A matching fully textured Rifle is included with matching hand sockets and an animated weapon bone.
- Rev. 2.7 Update:
- Project Assets are Engine 4.14 and forward compatible.
- For Engine 4.13 and previous - All FBX Source animation files are included and can be imported perfectly including IPC.
- Many animations added and tweaked.
- Our IPC(in-place custom) animations have custom attributes providing continuous Speed and Rot(yaw) data curves for more flawless control and programming options, a feature used by major developers.
- New Split Jumps
- Turn In-Place Loops.
- Lower CrouchWalks
- New faster Reloads - Including Standing and Crouching
- New Weapon Holsters - On Back and Pistol Swaps
- Back Rifle Socket and Hip Pistol Socket with Matching Animations
- Full Animation List has frame/seconds delay timings for Holster/UnHolster.
- Holstered Animations match our Mobility Pro and Pistol Pro, for seamless integration with our other Animation Packs.
- Relaxed Look - aim offsets.
- “A” and “T” pose files included to change the default retarget manager stance.
Source Animation import and A/T Poses explained here:
UE4 Compatibility and Usage FAQ
- Along with the two right hand weapon sockets, the Skeleton has two additional bones “hand-l-wep” and “hand-r-wep”, for animated attachment of the Rifle. “hand-r-wep” creates the correct Rifle position always, including holstering. They will not affect any other animations not using them.
- The “ik_hand_gun” bone is animated to follow the “hand-r-wep".
- The Rifle mesh is attached to “hand_r_wepSocket” and “RifleHolsterSocket” in the Persona skeleton view for preview.
- The Pistol mesh is attached to “hand_r_wepSocket” and “PistolHolsterSocket” in the Persona skeleton view for preview.
- All animations are on the UE4 template skeleton with IK bones.
- FBX source files are also included as single Take animations on the UE4 template skeleton They are in “\Content\Military_Rifle_01\Source\FBX\” (not visible in the editor).
- A Motionbuilder 2015 file is included with the UE4 template skeleton setup .
- A Maya 2015 file is also included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the the HIK rig.
STANDS, TURNS, HOPS, JUMP, FIDGETS, TRANSITIONS
FIRE, RELOAD, HOLSTER, SWAPS
HOLSTER - Mobility Pack Connections
WALKS, TURNS, JUMPS, TRANSITIONS
CROUCH, TURNS, CROUCH WALKS, TRANSITION
JOGS, TURNS, JUMPS, TRANSITIONS
RUNS, TURNS, JUMPS, TRANSITIONS