80+ MILITARY RIFLE ANIMATIONS: FEATURING A MEDIUM RANGE OF GAME-READY MILITARY STYLE ANIMATIONS FOR UE4.
Updated: Rev. 2.5
Major update including all animations as Root Motion and In-Place, and more.
67 animations and 13 aim offsets. 147 Total Animation Files.
INCLUDES: Idles, Fidgets, Walking, Jogging, Running, Jumping, Aiming, Shooting, Crouching and Transitions.
A basic set of Military Rifle animations for a third-person shooter game. All idles and transitions have been carefully pose-matched, for seamless motion trees. Includes aim offsets and firing motions. A matching fully textured Rifle is included with matching hand sockets and an animated weapon bone.
Rev. 2.5 Update:
Unreal Engine 4.9 - 4.xx
- Along with the two right hand weapon sockets, the Skeleton has two additional bones “hand-l-wep” and “hand-r-wep”, for animated attachment of the Rifle. “hand-r-wep” creates the correct Rifle position always, including holstering. They will not affect any other animations not using them.
- The “ik_hand_gun” bone is animated to follow the “hand-r-wep".
- The rifle mesh is attached to “hand-r-wep” in the Persona skeleton view for preview.
- All animations are on the UE4 template skeleton with IK bones.
- FBX source files are also included as single Take animations on the UE4 template skeleton They are in “\Content\Military_Rifle_01\Source\FBX\” (not visible in the editor).
- A Motionbuilder 2015 file is included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the the HIK rig, and the M4 Rifle mesh with constraints setup for one and two handed connections. Any of the FBX animation files can be imported, edited and animated as desired, and re-exported as new animations.
- A Maya 2015 file is also included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the the HIK rig. Any of the FBX files can be imported, edited and animated as desired, and re-exported as new animations.
STANDS, TURNS, HOPS, JUMP, FIDGETS, TRANSITIONS
WALKS, TURNS, JUMPS, TRANSITIONS
CROUCH, TURNS, CROUCH WALKS, TRANSITION
JOGS, TURNS, JUMPS, TRANSITIONS
RUNS, TURNS, JUMPS, TRANSITIONS