60 Scared UE4 Character Animations - A variety of frightened, fleeing, threatened, fearing death and mourning animations.
INCLUDING: Scared while Standing, Creeping, Walking, Running, Kneeling, Hiding, Hand Cuffed, Tied Up, Threatened as Hostage, Gun Point, Crying, Begging, Mourning, and otherwise Frightened in Peril.
Whether it's the Horrors of War, being pursued by a Monster seen or unseen, or any other life threatening situation putting people in danger - these animations have a bit of everything. From fearing a gunman's rage or taken hostage, or falling over and retreating in fear, to crying over a body or grave. They range from fear and horror to reactions of sadness.
- Fingers animated expressively.
- Many Loops and connected Transition animations.
- All animations are included as Root Motion and In Place.
- Please download and read the full animation list with detailed descriptions below.
- UE4 Engine 4.10 - 4.xx compatible.
- Skeleton and Animation assets only, no blueprints or controllers.
- Root Motion and In Place.
- All animations are on the UE4 template skeleton with IK bones.
- FBX source files are also included as single Take animations on the UE4 template skeleton. They are in “\Content\Scared_01\Source\FBX\” (not visible in the UE4 editor) along with other documentation.
- A Motionbuilder 2015 file is included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the HIK rig.
- Any of the FBX files can be imported, edited and animated as desired, and reexported as new animations.
- A Maya 2015 file is included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the HIK rig. Any of the FBX files can be imported, edited and animated as desired, and reexported as new animations.