26+ Zombie MoCap Animations - A Starter Set of Zombie 3D Character Animations for Game Development and CG Production.
Major Update: Rev. 2.7
New Animations and Features
(Please read complete list in "Technical Details")
All Animations Root Motion and In-Place w/IPC Curves
Demo Blueprint Controller included
26 Animations - 52 Total Files
INCLUDING: Hyper Zombie Chase, Jumping, Hyper-Attack, On-Fire and Deaths, Hits, Knock Back, Crawling/Transition, Standing Idles Variations, Walking, Slow Chasing, Reaching, Turns and Loops.
Please take advantage of the Sketchfab Player to View All or Loop One animation!
Create and control your own Zombie Horde with this set of flesh hungry Undead animations.
We obtained and motion captured actual REAL Zombies in our studio! (No we didn't) Bring your undead game to life.
- Major Rev. 2.7 Update
- Unreal Engine 4.14 - 4.xx
- For Engine 4.13 and Previous - All FBX Source animation files are included and can be imported including IPC.
- **NOTE: When using "Add To Project" in the "Vault" - The Config files need to be set correctly for the Demo Controller. See the included "BP Config Settings" docs in “\Project\Source\” (not visible in the editor).
- New Animations - Please Download and read the entire Animation List!
- New Short Loops, Attacks and Deaths - Shorter truncated and looped variations, along with the original long performances.
- New Attack Idles - New aggressive idles, with poses matching hyper-attacks.
- New Turns and Looping Turns - New cleaner turning loops.
- New Stabilized Root Motion with Single Axis and Single Speed, for
- easier In-Place implementation and results - Erratic Root movement has been edited and removed for smooth motion in a single direction and single speed. Better results for Multiplayer use, without the need for complex IPC programming.
- Detailed Animation List w/Documented Speed Cm/Sec - Please Download and read the entire Animation List!
- "A" Pose Skeleton Reference Stance
- Previous 2.6 Update Version:
- “A” and “T” pose files included to change the default retarget manager stance.
- All animations as Root Motion and In-Place.
- Our IPC(in-place custom) animations have custom attributes providing continuous speed and rotation data curves for more control and programming options, a feature used by major developers.
- Demo Blueprint Controller is provided as is as a bonus.
- Blueprints created by: "3 Prong Gaming"
- Hyper Attacks
- Hyper Chases
- All animations are on the UE4 template skeleton with IK bones.
- All idles and transitions have been carefully pose-matched, for seamless motion trees.
- FBX source files are also included as single Take animations on the UE4 template skeleton. They are in “\Project\Source\FBX\” (not visible in the editor).
- A Motionbuilder 2015 file is included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the the HIK rig.
- A Maya 2015 file is included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the the HIK rig.
CHASES, HYPER CHASES
STANDS, REACHES, TURNS