47+ Punch Animations For Unity 3D
INCLUDES: Jabs, Hooks, Lefts, Rights, Crosses, Uppercuts, Misses, Blocks, Hits, Hurt, Tired, KOs, Wins.
A basic set of MCO Punch Animations. A variety of left and right cross, hooks, and uppercuts. A variety of hits, as well as a handful of dodge, weave, block, KO, and win celebration animations. A winning set of punch animations to get your character in the ring.
47 Animations - 5 IDLES/FIDGETS, 18 PUNCHES, 19 HITS / BLOCKS, 5 KNOCKOUTS/CELEBRATIONS - 47 Total Animation Files
3D Character Animations for Game Development in Unity 3D
* Animation assets delivered as "Project Files" or "Asset Packages" in Unity file format. **Animations also available on the Unity Asset Store.
Technical InfoID: UNITY-Punch-Basic
Anim Count: 47
Total Files: 47
In-Place Animations: ALL INCLUDED AS IN-PLACE (IPC)
Latest Update: V-2.0
- New MotusMan_V55 Skeleton and Avatar
- All animations set as Humanoid, ready for use.
- Includes documents with Tips on Avatars and Avatar Adjustments, and Reference root motion.
- "Mocap Online - Unity Animation Notes" https://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/5854011/Public%20Folder/Animation%20Lists/Unity%20Tech%20Info/READ%20ME!-Mocap%20Online-Unity%20Animation%20Notes%203-13-19.pdf
- A basic set of boxing animation for game development and CG production.
- Many versions of idles and fidgets in normal, tired and hurt states.
- Left and Right punches with many variations of jabs, crosses, hooks and uppercuts from different states.
- Hits and attacks from all directions.
- Many variations of knockouts, countdowns and victory celebrations.
- Latest MotusMan_V55 Skeleton and Avatar
- All animations set as Humanoid.
- Includes documents with https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MTFxY4y-HAZoS_KKr_qzIfrsoyz7GRt2/view
- All animations are .fbx format, standard fbx bone names.
- Animation assets delivered as "Project Files" or "Asset Packages" in Unity file format.
- Animations also available on the Unity Asset Store.
- All idles and transitions have been carefully pose-matched for seamless motion trees.
- Detailed motion-captured transitions to and from Idles and locomotions add heightened realism compared to simple blending.
- Provided Motus Man character is copyright © Motus Digital, LLC
Click Play Button to Start - Please allow time to load...
PUNCH MoCap - Overview Video
DEFENSE, BLOCKS, MISC.
MOCAP ONLINE / MOTUS DIGITAL