122+ Mobility Animations For Unity 3D
INCLUDES: Idles, Aim Offsets, Walking, Jogging, Running, Crouching, Turns, Pivots, Strafes, Jumps, Split-Jumps & Transitions.
A basic set of MCO Mobility Animations for your bipedal character to move around a level environment. Includes three speeds; walk, jog and run, as well as idle, turn and transition animations. Motion trees include carefully pose-matched animation transitions to and from idles and locomotions.
122 Animations - 10 AIM OFFSETS, 7 SPLIT JUMPS - INCLUDING ALL AS IN-PLACE (IPC) - 195 Total Animation Files
3D Character Animations for Game Development in Unity 3D
* Animation assets delivered as "Project Files" or "Asset Packages" in Unity file format. **Animations also available on the Unity Asset Store.
Technical InfoID: UNITY-Mobility-Basic
Anim Count: 122
Total Files: 195
In-Place Animations: ALL INCLUDED AS IN-PLACE (IPC)
Latest Update: V-2.7B
- New MotusMan_V55 Skeleton and Avatar
- New Attributes (IPC)
- Updated Split Jumps - Improved Take-Offs, In-Air Loops, and Landings.
- Turn In-Place Loops For Standing and Crouching.
- Lower CrouchWalks - CrouchWalks are now the same height as the Crouch Idle. The head will not appear higher while Crouch Walking or Crouch Idle.
- Various Minor Fixes
- Pose and velocity, matched end frames.
- Locomotions & Moving Jumps are included as traveling and in-place loops.
- All animations set as Humanoid, ready for use.
- All Animation as Root Motion and In-Place (IPC) Animations
- True Root Motion (moving reference root) as an option, as well as In-Place with Custom Attributes (IPC)
- Our IPC (in-place custom) Animations have custom properties providing continuous Speed and Rot(yaw) data curves, a feature used by major developers. Please read the Unity IPC PDF Document
- Latest MotusMan_V55 Skeleton and Avatar
- All animations set as Humanoid.
- Includes documents with https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MTFxY4y-HAZoS_KKr_qzIfrsoyz7GRt2/view
- All animations are .fbx format, standard fbx bone names.
- Animation assets delivered as "Project Files" or "Asset Packages" in Unity file format.
- Animations also available on the Unity Asset Store.
- All idles and transitions have been carefully pose-matched for seamless motion trees.
- Detailed motion-captured transitions to and from Idles and locomotions add heightened realism compared to simple blending.
- Provided Motus Man character is copyright © Motus Digital, LLC
Click Play Button to Start - Please allow time to load...
MOBILITY MoCap - Overview VideoNOTE: Highlight video of Mobility PRO. Mobility STARTER does not include all animations. Please see Sketchfab Viewer and Animation List for true Pack contents.
STANDS, TURNS, HOPS, JUMP, FIDGETS, TRANSITIONS
WALKS, TURNS, JUMPS, TRANSITIONS
CROUCH, TURNS, CROUCH WALKS, TRANSITION
JOGS, TURNS, JUMPS, TRANSITIONS
RUNS, TURNS, JUMPS, TRANSITIONS
MoCap@MotusDigital.com~ Latest MotusMan_V55 Skeleton and Avatar ~ All animations set as Humanoid. ~ Includes documents with https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MTFxY4y-HAZoS_KKr_qzIfrsoyz7GRt2/view ~ All animations are .fbx format, standard fbx bone names. ~ Animation assets delivered as "Project Files" or "Asset Packages" in Unity file format. ~ Animations also available on the Unity Asset Store.3D Character Animations for Game Development in Unity 3D