24+ RIFLE ANIMATIONS IN .BIP FORMAT
INCLUDES: Stands, Turn Loops, Aim Offsets, Fire/Shoot, Walk, Crouch, Jog, & Split Jumps.
A small set of MCO Rifle Animations. Stand-aim with gun up/down aim offset, standing turns & fire animations. Forward animations of character walking, crouch-walking, jogging, and jumping, all while aiming. Simple starter animations to get your military-style rifle character shooting.
Motion Capture 3D Character Animation provided in biped .BIP file format.
3D character animations in Biped format for 3D Studio Max and other 3D software that accepts .bip file format.
11 Animations, 6 Aim Offsets, 5 Split Jumps - 33 Total Animation Files.
- Rev. 2.7A2
Stabilized Aim Turns
- Rev. 2.7A1 Update
- All New Updated Split Jumps. Improved Take-Offs, In-Air Loops and Landings.
- NEW "MotusMan_v55" Skeleton. Please see the included "MotusMan_v55_NOTES" document.
- The "Right Hand Middle 1" finger bone is now used for attaching the Rifle, and all Animations updated to use it.
- The original custom added “hand_r_wep” bone is no longer used.
- The "Right Hand Middle 1" articulates the position of the Rifle in different poses without breaking the wrist and replacing the need for the custom “hand_r_wep” bone as before.
- Please see the included "Rifle Position NOTES" document.
- NOTE: If you need a copy of 2.7 in the future for your existing pipeline, contact us and we can provide the files.
- M4_Rifle_01 - A matching fully textured Rifle has been included as a separate asset .fbx file. Parenting or constraining it correctly to the "Right Hand Middle 1" bone in the right hand will place and animate it correctly.
- All animations are .bip format, standard bip bone names.
A 3ds Max 2015 file is included of the new “MotusMan_v55” Biped.
- Provided Motus Man character is copyright © Motus Digital, LLC