24+ MILITARY RIFLE ANIMATIONS: Including IPC (In-Place Custom Attributes)
Updated: Rev. 2.7
All Animations with Root Motion and IPC (in-place with custom attributes)
Animation and Root Motion Tweaks.
21 Animations, 3 Aim Offsets, Split Jump
27 Total Animation Files.
INCLUDES: Idles, Walking, Jogging, Jumping, Aiming, Shooting, Crouching and Transitions.
A small set of Military Rifle animations for a third-person shooter game. All idles and transitions have been carefully pose-matched, for seamless motion trees. Includes aim offsets and firing motions. A matching fully textured Rifle is included with matching hand sockets and an animated weapon bone.
- Rev. 2.7 Update:
- Project Assets are Engine 4.14 and forward compatible.
- For Engine 4.13 and previous - All FBX Source animation files are included and can be imported perfectly including IPC.
- Many animations and tweaked.
- Our IPC(in-place custom) animations have custom attributes providing continuous Speed and Rot(yaw) data curves for more flawless control and programming options, a feature used by major developers.
- “A” and “T” pose files included to change the default retarget manager stance.
Source Animation import and A/T Poses explained here:
UE4 Compatibility and Usage FAQ
- Along with the two right hand weapon sockets, the Skeleton has two additional bones “hand-l-wep” and “hand-r-wep”, for animated attachment of the Rifle. “hand-r-wep” creates the correct Rifle position always, including holstering. They will not affect any other animations not using them.
- The “ik_hand_gun” bone is animated to follow the “hand-r-wep".
- The rifle mesh is attached to “hand-r-wep” in the Persona skeleton view for preview.
- All animations are on the UE4 template skeleton with IK bones.
- FBX source files are also included as single Take animations on the UE4 template skeleton They are in “\Content\Military_Rifle_01\Source\FBX\” (not visible in the editor).
- A Motionbuilder 2015 file is included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the the HIK rig, and the M4 Rifle mesh with constraints setup for one and two handed connections. Any of the FBX animation files can be imported, edited and animated as desired, and re-exported as new animations.
- A Maya 2015 file is also included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the the HIK rig. Any of the FBX files can be imported, edited and animated as desired, and re-exported as new animations.
STANDS, TURNS, HOPS, JUMP, FIDGETS, TRANSITIONS
W2 Stand Aim Idle v2
W2 Stand Aim L 90
W2 Stand Aim R 90
W2 Stand Aim To Relaxed
W2 Stand Aim To Walk Aim F
W2 Stand Fire Single
W2 Stand Relaxed Idle v2
W2 Stand Relaxed To Aim
W2 Stand Aim Point Center
W2 Stand Aim Point L90
W2 Stand Aim Point R90
WALKS, TURNS, JUMPS, TRANSITIONS
W2 Walk Aim F Loop
W2 Walk Aim F Jump RU
W2 Walk Aim F to Stand Aim RU
W2 Walk F Loop
CROUCH, TURNS, CROUCH WALKS, TRANSITION
W2 CrouchWalk Aim F Loop
W2 Crouch Aim Idle v2
W2 Stand Aim To Crouch Aim v2
W2 Crouch Aim To Stand Aim v2
W2 Crouch Aim To CrouchWalk Aim F
W2 CrouchWalk Aim F to Crouch Aim RU
W2 Crouch Fire Single
JOGS, TURNS, JUMPS, TRANSITIONS
W2 Jog Aim F Loop
MOTION CAPTURE ONLINE / MOTUS DIGITAL