20+ Pistol Animations For Unreal Engine
INCLUDES: Idles, Stand, Crouch, Walk, Jog, Aiming, Turns, Split Jump.
16 Animations - 4 AIM OFFSETS, 1 SPLIT JUMPS - INCLUDING ALL AS IN-PLACE (IPC) - 29 Total Animation Files
3D Character Animations for Game Development in UE4 / Unreal Engine
*Animations are delivered on the UE4 Skeleton in a Unreal Project file, along with source .fbx files. **Animations also available on the Unreal Marketplace.
Technical InfoID: UE4-Pistol-Starter
Anim Count: 16
Total Files: 29
Latest Update: V-2.7A2
- New Split Jumps - Improved Take-Offs, In-Air Loops, and Landings.
- Lowered Crouch Turns
- Stabilized Aim Turns
- Added more Relaxed Walks, Jogs, CrouchWalks,
- Various Minor Fixes.
- All with Root Motion and In-Place IPC curves. (In Place Custom)
- Pistol Starter 2.7A matches the animation set of Rifle Starter 2.7A.
- Transitions swaps between Pistol and Rifle as well as holstering the Rifle to transition to the Mobility with no weapon.
- Back Rifle Socket and Hip Rifle Socket with Matching Animations
- M4_Rifle_01 - A matching fully textured Rifle has been included as a separate asset .fbx file. Parenting or constraining it correctly to the "RightHandMiddle1" bone in the right hand will place and animate it correctly.
- Our IPC(in-place custom) animations have custom attributes providing continuous Speed and Rot(yaw) data curves, a feature used by major developers.
- FBX source files are also included as single Take animations on the UE4 template skeleton, ready for direct import on any other character using the UE4 template skeleton, or for skeleton-to-skeleton retargeting in UE4 to any other Humanoid character. They are in “Project\Source\” along with other files and documents. (not visible in the editor).
- Animations are delivered on the UE4 Skeleton in an Unreal Project file, along with source .fbx files.
- Animations also available on the Unreal Marketplace.
- All idles and transitions have been carefully pose-matched for seamless motion trees.
- Detailed motion-captured transitions to and from Idles and locomotions add heightened realism compared to simple blending.
- Provided Motus Man character is copyright © Motus Digital, LLC
PISTOL Starter - 3D Viewer - Animation Player
Click Play Button to Start - Please allow time to load...