24+ Rifle Animations For Unreal Engine
INCLUDES: Stands, Turn Loops, Aim Offsets, Fire/Shoot, Walk, Crouch, Jog, & Split Jumps.
A small set of MCO Rifle Animations. Stand-aim with gun up/down aim offset, standing turns & fire animations. Forward animations of character walking, crouch-walking, jogging, and jumping, all while aiming. Simple starter animations to get your military style rifle character shooting.
11 Animations - 6 AIM OFFSETS, 5 SPLIT JUMPS - INCLUDING ALL AS IN-PLACE (IPC) - 33 Total Animation Files
3D Character Animations for Game Development in UE4 / Unreal Engine
*Animations are delivered on the UE4 Skeleton in a Unreal Project file, along with source .fbx files. **Animations also available on the Unreal Marketplace.
Technical InfoID: UE4-Rifle-Starter
Anim Count: 11
Total Files: 33
In-Place Animations: ALL INCLUDED AS IN-PLACE (IPC)
Latest Update: V-2.7B
- "ik_hand_gun" IK socket animation now matches "middle_01_r" FK socket animation.
- Stabilized Aim Turns
- Updated Split Jumps. Improved Take-Offs, In-Air Loops and Landings.
- Various Minor Fixes.
- All with Root Motion and In-Place IPC curves. (In Place Custom)
- M4_Rifle_01 - A matching fully textured Rifle has been included as a separate asset .fbx file. Parenting or constraining it correctly to the "RightHandMiddle1" bone in the right hand will place and animate it correctly.
- v2.7B: "ik_hand_gun" IK socket animation now matches "middle_01_r" FK socket animation.
- Our IPC(in-place custom) animations have custom attributes providing continuous Speed and Rot(yaw) data curves for more flawless control and programming options, a feature used by major developers.
- The original custom added“hand_r_wep”bone is no longer used, allowing other Characters with skeletal meshes that use the stock Epic Skeleton and proportions to easily integrate into a Project with the“Assign Skeleton”function, or the Retarget Manager. No custom rigging needed.
- New Socket to attach Rifle on "middle_01_r", and all Animations updated to use it.
- The "middle_01_r" articulates the position of the Rifle in different poses without breaking the wrist and replacing the need for the custom “hand_r_wep” bone as before.
- Full Animation List has frame/seconds delay timings for Holster/UnHolster.
- Reference Pose is an "A".
- “A” and “T” pose files included to change the default retarget manager stance.
- For Engine 4.13 and previous - All FBX Source animation files are included and can be imported perfectly including IPC.
- NOTE: If you need a copy of 2.7 in the future for your existing pipeline, contact us and we can provide the files.
- Transfer to UE5.xx Manny is Painless, Quick and Easy, takes about 2 minutes with our modified IK-Retargeters.
- View Quick Tutorial: Video - https://youtu.be/UFa4yyDlrk4
- DOWNLOAD THE "UE4 to UE5 Retargeting Project" ZIP HERE: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13tMjMKd2HCFrQUp4Ep9YaI4KaVGIAyRl?usp=sharing
- The stock unmodified IK-Retargeters included with UE5... are not good as is.
- Animations are delivered on the UE4 Skeleton in an Unreal Project file, along with source .fbx files.
- Animations also available on the Unreal Marketplace.
- All idles and transitions have been carefully pose-matched for seamless motion trees.
- Detailed motion-captured transitions to and from Idles and locomotions add heightened realism compared to simple blending.
- Provided Motus Man character is copyright © Motus Digital, LLC
Click Play Button to Start - Please allow time to load...
RIFLE MoCap - Overview Video
MOCAP ONLINE / MOTUS DIGITAL