122+ MOBILITY FOR UNREAL ENGINE
INCLUDES: Idles, Aim Offsets, Walking, Jogging, Running, Crouching, Turns, Pivots, Strafes, Jumps, Split-Jumps & Transitions.
122 Animations - 10 AIM OFFSETS, 7 SPLIT JUMPS - INCLUDING ALL AS IN-PLACE (IPC) - 195 Total Animation Files
3D Character Animations for Game Development in UE4 / Unreal Engine
*Animations are delivered on the UE4 Skeleton in a Unreal Project file, along with source .fbx files. **Animations also available on the Unreal Marketplace.
Technical InfoID: UE4-Mobility-Basic
Anim Count: 122
Total Files: 195
Latest Update: V-2.7B
- Updated Split Jumps - Improved Take-Offs, In-Air Loops, and Landings.
- Turn In-Place Loops For Standing and Crouching.
- Lower CrouchWalks - CrouchWalks are now the same height as the Crouch Idle. The head will not appear higher while Crouch Walking or Crouch Idle.
- Look-At aim offsets
- Various Minor Fixes
- All Animation as Root Motion and In-Place (IPC) Animations
- Left and Right foot up Jumps, with pose and velocity, matched end frames.
- Locomotions & Moving Jumps are included as traveling and in-place loops.
- Our IPC (in-place custom) animations have custom attributes providing continuous Speed and Rot(yaw) data curves to calculate varied motion with no foot sliding, a feature used by major developers.
- “A” and “T” pose files included to change the default retarget manager stance.
- Reference Pose is an "A".
- Animations are delivered on the UE4 Skeleton (with IK bones) in an Unreal Project file.
- FBX source files are also included as single take animations on the UE4 template skeleton. They are in “\Project\Source\FBX\” (not visible in the editor).
- A Motionbuilder 2015 file is included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the HIK rig.
- A Maya 2015 file is also included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the HIK rig.
- Engine 4.15 - 4.xx
- For Engine 4.14 and previous - All FBX Source animation files are included and can be imported perfectly including IPC.
- Animations also available on the Unreal Marketplace.
- All idles and transitions have been carefully pose-matched for seamless motion trees
- Detailed motion-captured transitions to and from Idles and locomotions add heightened realism compared to simple blending..
- Provided Motus Man character is copyright © Motus Digital, LLC
Mobility Basic - Animation Player
Click Play Button to Start - Please allow time to load...
NOTE: Highlight video of Mobility PRO. Mobility STARTER does not include all animations. Please see Sketchfab Viewer and Animation List for true Pack contents.
STANDS, TURNS, HOPS, JUMP, FIDGETS, TRANSITIONS
WALKS, TURNS, JUMPS, TRANSITIONS
CROUCH, TURNS, CROUCH WALKS, TRANSITION
JOGS, TURNS, JUMPS, TRANSITIONS
RUNS, TURNS, JUMPS, TRANSITIONS
UNREAL MOBILITY BASIC - Animation List (Download)
MOCAP ONLINE / MOTUS DIGITAL