35+ MOBILITY ANIMATIONS IN .BIP FORMAT
INCLUDES: Idles, Aim Offsets, Walking, Jogging, Crouching, Turns, Jumps, & Transitions.
35 Animations - 3 AIM OFFSETS, 2 SPLIT JUMPS - INCLUDING ALL AS IN-PLACE - 59 Total Animation Files
Motion Capture 3D Character Animation provided in biped .BIP file format.
*3D character animations in Biped format with standard bip bone names for 3D Studio Max and other 3D software that accepts .bip file format.
Technical InfoID: BIP-Mobility-Starter
Anim Count: 35
Total Files: 59
Latest Update: V-2.7B
- New MotusMan_V55 Biped
- New Updated Split Jumps - Improved Take-Offs, In-Air Loops, and Landings.
- Turn In-Place Loops - For Standing and Crouching.
- Lower CrouchWalks - CrouchWalks are now the same height as the Crouch Idle. The head will not appear higher while CrouchWalking or Crouch Idle.
- Various Minor Fixes
- Left and Right foot up Jumps, with pose and velocity, matched end frames.
- Locomotions & Moving Jumps are included as traveling and in-place loops.
- All Animation as Root Motion and In-Place (IPC) Animations
- All animations are .bip format, standard bip bone names.
- 3D character animations in Biped format for 3D Studio Max and other 3D software that accepts .bip file format.
- All idles and transitions have been carefully pose-matched for seamless motion trees
- Detailed motion-captured transitions to and from Idles and locomotions add heightened realism compared to simple blending..
- Provided Motus Man character is copyright © Motus Digital, LLC
Mobility Starter - Animation Player
Click Play Button to Start - Please allow time to load...
BIP MOBILITY STARTER - Animation List
STAND, TURNS, TRANSITIONS
WALKS, JUMPS, TRANSITION
CROUCH, TURNS, CROUCH WALK, TRANSITION