28 Character Mobility Animations for 3DS Max, Character Studio to Get Your Game Moving!
INCLUDES: Standing, Walking, Jogging, Jumping, Crouching, Turning and Transitions for Basic Mobility.
- Locomotions are included as traveling and in-place loops.
- Moving Jumps are included as traveling and in-place motion.
- All idles and transitions have been carefully pose-matched for seamless motion trees.
- All locomotions are already created as clean one cycle loops; saving space and no need for further trimming.
- The detailed motion captured transitions to and from Idles and locomotions are a big bonus; adding heightened realism compared to simple blending. A running character slamming on the brakes and checking his balance as he comes to a standing halt is impressive and dramatic.
- All animations are .bip format, standard bip bone names.
- No animation blending was used at all in the video, which includes all animations. Motions were simply played back to back.
STANDS, TURNS, HOPS, JUMP, FIDGETS, TRANSITIONS
WALKS, TURNS, JUMPS, TRANSITIONS
CROUCH, TURNS, CROUCH WALKS, TRANSITION
JOGS, TURNS, JUMPS, TRANSITIONS