20+ PISTOL ANIMATIONS IN .BIP FORMAT
INCLUDES: Idles, Stand, Crouch, Walk, Jog, Aiming, Turns, Split Jump.
16 Animations - 4 AIM OFFSETS, 1 SPLIT JUMPS - INCLUDING ALL AS IN-PLACE - 29 Total Animation Files
Motion Capture 3D Character Animation provided in biped .BIP file format.
*3D character animations in Biped format with standard bip bone names for 3D Studio Max and other 3D software that accepts .bip file format.
Technical InfoID: BIP-Pistol-Starter
Anim Count: 16
Total Files: 29
Latest Update: V-2.7A2
- New MotusMan_V55 Biped
- Stabilized Aim Turns
- New Split Jumps - Improved Take-Offs, In-Air Loops and Landings.
- Various Minor Fixes.
- A fully textured Pistol has been included as a separate asset .fbx file. Parenting or constraining it correctly to the "RightHandMiddle1" bone in the right hand will place and animate it correctly.
- M4_Rifle_01 - A matching fully textured Rifle has been included as a separate asset .fbx file. Parenting or constraining it correctly to the "RightHandMiddle1" bone in the right hand will place and animate it correctly.
- All animations are .bip format, standard bip bone names.
- 3D character animations in Biped format for 3D Studio Max and other 3D software that accepts .bip file format.
- All idles and transitions have been carefully pose-matched for seamless motion trees
- Detailed motion-captured transitions to and from Idles and locomotions add heightened realism compared to simple blending..
- Provided Motus Man character is copyright © Motus Digital, LLC
Pistol Starter - Animation Player
Click Play Button to Start - Please allow time to load...
BIP PISTOL STARTER - Animation List