24+ Rifle Animations In .Bip Format
INCLUDES: Stands, Turn Loops, Aim Offsets, Fire/Shoot, Walk, Crouch, Jog, & Split Jumps.
11 Animations - 6 AIM OFFSETS, 5 SPLIT JUMPS - INCLUDING ALL AS IN-PLACE - 33 Total Animation Files
Motion Capture 3D Character Animation provided in biped .BIP file format.
*3D character animations in Biped format with standard bip bone names for 3D Studio Max and other 3D software that accepts .bip file format.
Technical InfoID: BIP-Rifle-Starter
Anim Count: 11
Total Files: 33
Latest Update: V-2.7A2
- NEW "MotusMan_v55" Biped.
- Stabilized Aim Turns
- Updated Split Jumps. Improved Take-Offs, In-Air Loops, and Landings.
- Animations added, naming corrections & tweeks.
- Various Minor Fixes.
- All with Root Motion and In-Place IPC curves. (In Place Custom)
- Pistol Starter 2.7A matches the animation set of Rifle Starter 2.7A.
- Transitions swaps between Pistol and Rifle as well as transition to the Mobility with no weapon.
- Back Rifle Socket and Hip Rifle Socket with Matching Animations
- M4_Rifle_01 - A matching fully textured Rifle has been included as a separate asset .fbx file. Parenting or constraining it correctly to the "RightHandMiddle1" bone in the right hand will place and animate it correctly.
- Our IPC (in-place custom) animations have custom attributes providing continuous Speed and Rot(yaw) data curves to calculate varied motion with no foot sliding, a feature used by major developers.
- “A” and “T” pose files included to change the default retarget manager stance.
- Reference Pose is an "A".
- All idles and transitions have been carefully pose-matched for seamless motion trees.
- Detailed motion-captured transitions to and from Idles and locomotions add heightened realism compared to simple blending.
- Provided Motus Man character is copyright © Motus Digital, LLC
RIFLE Starter - 3D Viewer - Animation Player
Click Play Button to Start - Please allow time to load...