28+ Character Conversation Animations For Blender 3D
INCLUDES: Low Key, Upbeat, Animated, Very Animated, Argument, Sad, Directions, Gestures, Big Idea and Listening.
Fingers are animated expressively. Full length extended source animations with continuous variations, each over 60 sec. Looped versions, each approximately 30 sec. Directional animations have multiple looped versions, one for each direction.
28 Animations - 9 LONG, 9 LOOPED, 7 GESTURING, 3 DIRECTIONS - NONE - 28 Total Animation Files
MoCap 3D Character Animations for Blender 3D.
*Animations now available for Blender 3D.
Technical InfoID: BLENDER-Convo-Pack
Anim Count: 28
Total Files: 28
In-Place Animations: NONE
Latest Update: V-2.0
- MotusMan_v55 - New updated skeleton.
- Animations of character standing and having various conversations.
- Full length extended source animations with continuous variations, each over 60 sec.
- Looped versions, each approximately 30 sec.
- Fingers are animated expressively.
- Directional animations have multiple looped versions, one for each direction.
- Fully Blender Native and Optimized
- Ready for use with all animation tools, including: Rig On The Fly and/or any other animation plugins, and Remap/Retargeting with Auto_Rig_Pro and Rokoko_Studio plugin for Advanced Rigging and Retargeting to other Characters.
- Blender Conversion created with Brad Clark in association with Rigging_Dojo
- All idles and transitions have been carefully pose-matched for seamless motion trees.
- Detailed motion-captured transitions to and from Idles and locomotions add heightened realism compared to simple blending.
- Provided Motus Man character is copyright © Motus Digital, LLC
Click Play Button to Start - Please allow time to load...
CONVO MoCap - Overview Video
MOCAP ONLINE / MOTUS DIGITAL