35+ Mobility Animations In .Fbx Format
INCLUDES: Idles, Aim Offsets, Walking, Jogging, Crouching, Turns, Jumps, & Transitions.
35 Animations - 3 AIM OFFSETS, 2 SPLIT JUMPS - INCLUDING ALL AS IN-PLACE - 59 Total Animation Files
Motion Capture 3D Character Animation provided in .FBX file format.
*.FBX character animations compatible with Autodesk Maya, Motion Builder, 3D Studio Max, Blender, and many other 3D software packages.
Technical InfoID: FBX-Mobility-Starter
Anim Count: 35
Total Files: 59
Latest Update: V-2.7B
- New MotusMan_V55 Skeleton
- New Split Jumps - Improved Take-Offs, In-Air Loops, and Landings.
- Turn In-Place Loops - For Standing and Crouching.
- Lower CrouchWalks - CrouchWalks are now the same height as the Crouch Idle. The head will not appear higher while CrouchWalking or Crouch Idle.
- Various Minor Fixes
- Left and Right foot up Jumps, with pose and velocity, matched end frames.
- Locomotions & Moving Jumps are included as traveling and in-place loops.
- All Animation as Root Motion and In-Place (IPC) Animations
- All idles and transitions have been carefully pose-matched for seamless motion trees.
- Detailed motion-captured transitions to and from Idles and locomotions add heightened realism compared to simple blending.
- Provided Motus Man character is copyright © Motus Digital, LLC
MOBILITY Starter - 3D Viewer - Animation Player
Click Play Button to Start - Please allow time to load...
FBX MOBILITY STARTER - Animation List
STAND, TURNS, TRANSITIONS
WALKS, JUMPS, TRANSITION
CROUCH, TURNS, CROUCH WALK, TRANSITION
*View in Google Sheets