35+ MOBILITY ANIMATIONS IN .FBX FORMAT
INCLUDES: Idles, Aim Offsets, Walking, Jogging, Crouching, Turns, Jumps, & Transitions.
A small set of MCO Mobility Animations. Walk & jog locomotions with crouch and jump animations. Idle and turn with transitions and look / aim offsets. Motion trees include carefully pose-matched animation transitions to and from idles and locomotions.
Motion Capture 3D Character Animation provided in .FBX file format.
*.FBX character animations compatible with Autodesk Maya, Motion Builder, 3D Studio Max, Blender, and many other 3D software packages.
35 Animations, 3 aim offsets, 2 Split Jumps - 59 Total Animation Files
- Rev. 2.7B Update
- New MotusMan_V55 Skeleton
- New Updated Split Jumps - Improved Take-Offs, In-Air Loops and Landings.
- Lower CrouchWalks - CrouchWalks are now the same height as the Crouch Idle. The head will not appear higher while CrouchWalking or Crouch Idle.
- Turn In-Place Loops - For Standing and Crouching.
- Root Motion and In-Place (IPC) Animations
- Various Minor Fixes
STAND, TURNS, TRANSITIONS
WALKS, JUMPS, TRANSITION
CROUCH, TURNS, CROUCH WALK, TRANSITION