20+ Pistol Animations In .Fbx Format
INCLUDES: Idles, Stand, Crouch, Walk, Jog, Aiming, Turns, Split Jump.
A small set of MCO Pistol Animations. Standing, walking, and jogging forward while aiming. Crouch, crouch-walk, and aiming while crouched. It also includes firing, aiming turns, and jumps.
16 Animations - 4 AIM OFFSETS, 1 SPLIT JUMPS - INCLUDING ALL AS IN-PLACE - 29 Total Animation Files
Motion Capture 3D Character Animation provided in .FBX file format.
*.FBX character animations compatible with Autodesk Maya, Motion Builder, 3D Studio Max, Blender, and many other 3D software packages.
Technical InfoID: FBX-Pistol-Starter
Anim Count: 16
Total Files: 29
In-Place Animations: ALL INCLUDED AS IN-PLACE
Latest Update: V-2.7A2
- NEW "MotusMan_v55" Biped.
- Lower CrouchWalks & Crouch Turns
- Stabilized Aim Turns
- Updated Split Jumps. Improved Take-Offs, In-Air Loops and Landings.
- Relaxed Look - aim offsets.
- New faster Reloads - Including Standing and Crouching
- New Weapon Holsters - On Back and Pistol Swaps
- A few animations added, naming corrections & tweeks.
- Matches Rifle Starter 2.7A animation set.
- All with Root Motion and In-Place.
- 1911_Pistol_01 - A matching fully textured Pistol has been included as a separate asset.
- FBX format with standard FBX bone names.
- MotusMan_v55 Skeleton
- .FBX character animations compatible with Autodesk Maya, Motion Builder, 3D Studio Max, Blender, and many other 3D software packages.
- All idles and transitions have been carefully pose-matched for seamless motion trees.
- Detailed motion-captured transitions to and from Idles and locomotions add heightened realism compared to simple blending.
- Provided Motus Man character is copyright © Motus Digital, LLC
Click Play Button to Start - Please allow time to load...
PISTOL MoCap - Overview Video
MOCAP ONLINE / MOTUS DIGITAL