20+ Pistol Animations In .Fbx Format
INCLUDES: Idles, Stand, Crouch, Walk, Jog, Aiming, Turns, Split Jump.
16 Animations - 4 AIM OFFSETS, 1 SPLIT JUMPS - INCLUDING ALL AS IN-PLACE - 29 Total Animation Files
Motion Capture 3D Character Animation provided in .FBX file format.
*.FBX character animations compatible with Autodesk Maya, Motion Builder, 3D Studio Max, Blender, and many other 3D software packages.
Technical InfoID: FBX-Pistol-Starter
Anim Count: 16
Total Files: 29
Latest Update: V-2.7A2
- NEW "MotusMan_v55" Biped.
- Lower CrouchWalks & Crouch Turns
- Stabilized Aim Turns
- Updated Split Jumps. Improved Take-Offs, In-Air Loops and Landings.
- Relaxed Look - aim offsets.
- New faster Reloads - Including Standing and Crouching
- New Weapon Holsters - On Back and Pistol Swaps
- A few animations added, naming corrections & tweeks.
- A matching fully textured Pistol has been included as a separate asset .fbx file.
- All with Root Motion and In-Place.
- FBX format with standard FBX bone names.
- MotusMan_v55 Skeleton
- .FBX character animations compatible with Autodesk Maya, Motion Builder, 3D Studio Max, Blender, and many other 3D software packages.
- All idles and transitions have been carefully pose-matched for seamless motion trees.
- Detailed motion-captured transitions to and from Idles and locomotions add heightened realism compared to simple blending.
- Provided Motus Man character is copyright © Motus Digital, LLC
PISTOL Starter - 3D Viewer - Animation Player
Click Play Button to Start - Please allow time to load...
FBX PISTOL STARTER - Animation List
*View in Google Sheets