24+ Rifle Animations For Iclone
INCLUDES: Stands, Turn Loops, Aim Offsets, Fire/Shoot, Walk, Crouch, Jog, & Split Jumps.
A small set of MCO Rifle Animations. Stand-aim with gun up/down aim offset, standing turns & fire animations. Forward animations of character walking, crouch-walking, jogging, and jumping, all while aiming. Simple starter animations to get your military style rifle character shooting.
11 Animations - 6 AIM OFFSETS, 5 SPLIT JUMPS - INCLUDING ALL AS IN-PLACE - 33 Total Animation Files
Motion Capture 3D Character Animations in iMotion format for use with iClone animation software.
*.rlMotion MoCap Packs are compatible with iClone 7 and higher.
Technical InfoID: ICL-Rifle-Starter
Anim Count: 11
Total Files: 33
In-Place Animations: ALL INCLUDED AS IN-PLACE
Latest Update: V-2.7A2
- NEW "MotusMan_v55" Biped.
- Stabilized Aim Turns
- Updated Split Jumps. Improved Take-Offs, In-Air Loops, and Landings.
- Animations added, naming corrections & tweeks.
- Various Minor Fixes.
- All with Root Motion and In-Place
- Pistol Starter 2.7 matches the animation set of Rifle Starter 2.7.
- M4_Rifle_01 - A matching fully textured Rifle has been included as a separate asset .fbx file. Parenting or constraining it correctly to the "RightHandMiddle1" bone in the right hand will place and animate it correctly.
- The "Right Hand Middle 1" finger bone is now used for attaching the Rifle, and all Animations updated to use it.
- The original custom added “hand_r_wep” bone is no longer used.
- The "Right Hand Middle 1" articulates the position of the Rifle in different poses without breaking the wrist and replacing the need for the custom “hand_r_wep” bone as before. Please see the included "Rifle Position NOTES" document.
- Please see included notes on "MotusMan_v55_NOTES".
- All motions are in .rlMotion format for iClone 7 or higher.
- Animations provided with MotusManv55 iAvatar skeleton.
- All idles and transitions have been carefully pose-matched for seamless motion trees.
- Detailed motion-captured transitions to and from Idles and locomotions add heightened realism compared to simple blending.
- Provided Motus Man character is copyright © Motus Digital, LLC
Click Play Button to Start - Please allow time to load...
RIFLE MoCap - Overview Video
MOCAP ONLINE / MOTUS DIGITAL