24+ iClone Rifle Animations - A set of game-ready rifle animations to get your character moving.
Updated: Rev. 2.7A1
All New Updated Split Jumps. Improved Take-Offs, In-Air Loops and Landings.
- Version 2.7A1 uses the "RightHandMiddle1" finger bone for attaching the Rifle, and all Animations updated to use it. (Please see Technical Details below)
- NEW "MotusMan_v55" Skeleton.
Includes a selection of animations from Rifle Pro MoCap Pack.
11 Animations, 6 Aim Offsets, 5 Split Jumps
33 Total Animation Files.
INCLUDES: Idles, Walking, Jogging, Jumping, Aiming, Shooting, Crouching.
Lock and load! Get yourself into the battle with this 3D character animation rifle pack. Whether you charge in rambo style or stealthily flank the enemy, you'll be sure to win the fight.
- Rev. 2.7A1 Update
- All motions are in .rlMotion format for iClone 7 or higher.
- All New Updated Split Jumps. Improved Take-Offs, In-Air Loops and Landings.
- NEW "MotusMan_v55" Skeleton. Please see the included "MotusMan_v55_NOTES" document.
- The "RightHandMiddle1" finger bone is now used for attaching the Rifle, and all Animations updated to use it.
- The original custom added “hand_r_wep” bone is no longer used.
- The "RightHandMiddle1" articulates the position of the Rifle in different poses without breaking the wrist and replacing the need for the custom “hand_r_wep” bone as before.
- Please see the included "Rifle Position NOTES" document.
- NOTE: If you need a copy of 2.7 in the future for your existing pipeline, contact us and we can provide the files.
- M4_Rifle_01 - A matching fully textured Rifle has been included as a separate asset .fbx file. Parenting or constraining it correctly to the "RightHandMiddle1" bone in the right hand will place and animate it correctly.
- Provided Motus Man character is copyright © Motus Digital, LLC
MOCAP ONLINE / MOTUS DIGITAL