73 NINJA ANIMATIONS FOR UNREAL ENGINE
INCLUDES MORE: Kicking, Punching, Knock-Downs, Flipping, Rolling, Diving, Jumping to Platforms, Standing, Walking, Jogging, Running, Jumping, Stepping, Turning, & Transitions.
A basic set of MCO Ninja Animations. Addition of "Combat" and "Relaxed" animations, along with left and right movement for walks, jogs, runs, jumps and turns. Multiple variations of punches, kicks, knock-downs, flips, dives, and rolls. Low, Medium and High "jump-to-platform" animations allow your character to jump up to, and down from platforms of different heights. The animation building blocks of a fun platform game.
3D Character Animations for Game Development in UE4 / Unreal Engine
*Animations are delivered on the UE4 Skeleton in an Unreal Project file, along with source .fbx files. **Animations also available on the Unreal Marketplace.
10 IDLE TURNS, 41 WALKS/JOGS/RUNS, 8 PUNCHES/KICKS, 9 STUNTS, 10 PLATFORM - 73 TOTAL ANIMATION FILES
- All animations are on the UE4 template skeleton with IK bones.
- In place and Root motion. Root motion includes horizontal and vertical for platform climbing and jumps.
- All idles and transitions have been carefully pose matched, for seamless motion trees. All animations are realistic and natural human motion. They could be truncated, re-timed or otherwise altered for any over-the-top or stylistic personal preference. All locomotions have two versions: In-Place noted as “IP”, and with traveling motion.
- True linear translation speed for each In Place motion is provided in cm/sec for your reference and convenience. Using this speed will result in zero foot sliding.
- FBX source files are also included as single Take animations on the UE4 template skeleton, ready for direct import on any other character using the UE4 template skeleton, or for skeleton-to-skeleton re-targeting in UE4 to any other Humanoid character. They are in: “\Content\Ninja_01\Source\FBX\” (not visible in the editor).
- A Motionbuilder 2015 file is included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the HIK rig. Any of the FBX files can be imported, edited and animated as desired, and re-exported as new animations.
- A Maya 2015 file is included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the HIK rig. Any of the FBX files can be imported, edited and animated as desired, and re-exported as new animations.
IDLES, TURNS, FIDGETS, TRANSITIONS
JOGS, TURNS JUMPS
WALKS, TURNS, JUMPS
RUNS, TURNS, JUMPS
DUCKS, FLIPS, ROLLS, DIVES