[UE4] Blueprints: Multiplayer 3rd Person Shooter
By MoCap Online$ 79.99 $ 99.99
UE4 Multiplayer Shooter V3.0: Blueprints & MoCap Animations
NEW UPDATE / Version 3.0
UE4 Engine 4.26 - 4.27
***VERSION 3.0 UPDATE!!***
Version 3.0 Update and Additional Features:
- Engine 4.26.2 - 4.27.x (4.25 had issues)
- Deprecated variable “PlayerName” replaced, BP fixed and tweaked.
- Three new skeletal meshes for Player and NPC's(in addition to SK_Mannequin):
- All NPC actors and their animations converted to stock Unreal Skeleton, so Player and NPCs share all of the same skeletal meshes and animations.
- “Set Audio Listener Override” added and replicated setting the position to on the Player’s head, not the default of on the Camera 10ft behind the Player, for more accurate and realistic audio perception of Player position.
***NOTE: As of this time Epic has broken Steam multiplayer in 4.27.2
- Hosting a game on Steam returns the error: “No Session Could be Created” or similar.
- There is not an error on our part, the BP is solid. See bug report here:
- Please log in a vote to get this fixed before 5.1!
Version 3.0 Addendum:
MCO_UE4_MPTPS_Blueprints_v3 ADDENDUM 03_21_2022.pdf
Documentation is in the HDD folder: “...Project/Source_MPTPS/” - Please read all included docs.
Original Version 2.1 Features:
- Over 200 Animations from Mocap Online, many custom to this pack only.
- v2.1 New revised Weapon Sockets and Animations
- Gravity/Velocity based falling damage for Player
- Moving/Rotating Platforms and Elevators
- Acid Pools that cause progressive damage with audio feedback
- Massively redone “TestMap” Level with expanded Ramps and SkyWays, Lookout Sniper Tower, New Audio, and many new entertaining things and places to see and explore.
Network Replicating Multiplayer 3rd Person Shooter
Master Blueprints for all Assets
UE4 SK_Mannequin and MotusMan 3D Characters
Weapon and Projectile system
Character Animations & Controls
Demo "TestMap" Level Included
FREE Version 2 Playable Demo Level
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
A comprehensive set of Blueprints for a third-person shooter with network replication for multiplayer support. A modular system and great starting point to create your own game, with many custom animations and audio. Our MotusMan skeletal mesh is used for NPCs and includes several demo animations from our other Mocap Online Animation Packs.
Please check out the FREE Playable Demo Level! It is included with the Blueprints and fun to run around fragging, do some platforming exploration in more remote areas with a few surprises. Have fun! Explore!
QUICK WALKTHROUGH OF THE V2 PLAYABLE DEMO LEVEL:
Overall Project Features
- Original Version 2 - FEATURES:
- Massively redone and expanded “TestMap” Level with many new environment additions and Audio.
- Three types of automated moving platforms actor Blueprints: Elevator, Free Translate/Rotate Platform, and Free Translate/Rotate Platform w/Automatic Doors. All with custom audio and auto-reverse collisions.
- Gravity/Velocity based falling damage for Player - Initial plus two thresholds for damage multipliers, and three damage thresholds for different custom audio cues.
- Acid Pools that cause progressive damage with audio feedback.
- Controls and Gameplay instructions throughout the "TestMap" on various walls as Text Objects.
- Pickups have values as floating text that always faces camera.
- Player and Weapon are invisible during scope mode.
- Audio field tweaks.
- Many new entertaining things and places to see too numerous to mention.
- Full Player movement in eight directions - Crouching, Walk, Jog, Sprint - Jumping
- Basic Network Setup for playing through LAN or via Steam.
- Five base weapons plus Pistol to start with, one with Scope.
- Project is done with 100% Blueprints.
- Player animations all in-place, non-root motion.
Version 2.1 has new Sockets on the Right Hand and Middle Finger for all Weapons, and updated Player Animations for them. The “hand_r_wep” bone is no longer used.
This allows other Characters with skeletal meshes that use the stock Epic Skeleton and proportions to instantly integrate into the Project with the “Assign Skeleton” function.
- Elements from the Free - "Shooter Game Pack" and "Starter Content" © Epic Games - including audio cues/.wav's, materials, particles, textures and objects - are included and used as examples.
- Custom audio and objects also included and implemented.
- 178 Rifle and Pistol Animations and 32 Aim Offsets, many custom to this pack only.
- 42 MotusMan MocapOnline demo Animations.
- 46 WAV’s and Audio Cue’s
- Weapons Blueprint Details:
- Master Weapon Blueprint can create Child Blueprints from 5 different type firing modes in Hitscan or Projectile variants.
- Firing modes include:
- Single Fire
- Auto Fire
- Burst Fire
- Multi-Fire (shotgun type weapons)
- Stream fire (continuous beam weapons)
- Weapons also deal random damage by setting a min and max damage, including a critical damage multiplier that can be set for increasing headshot damage.
- Master Projectile Blueprint that can create Child Blueprints of various types of projectiles, including bullet or explosives with area of effect damage.
- All Player animations are on the UE4 Mannequin skeletal mesh with IK bones.
- NPC animations are on our MotusMan skeletal mesh, its collisions are set up and ready for Ragdoll if you choose. It is also set as Humanoid for the Retarget Manager, so all animations can be transferred and used on the UE4 Mannequin if desired. The animations are available for separate purchase already on the UE4 Mannequin if desired.
- Full movement in eight directions - Crouching, Walk, Jog, Sprint - Jumping
- Relaxed and Shooting aim offsets.
- Master Health and Ammo Pickups that can create Child Blueprints set to different amounts and respawn times.
- Master Weapon Station that stores up to 5 weapons that can be changed during a match by interacting with it.
- Random respawn that selects at random any player start in the level to respawn a player after death.
- Basic Network Setup for playing through LAN or via Steam.
- WeaponSocket is attached to “hand-r-wep” and is for animated attachment of the Rifle. “hand-r-wep” creates the correct Rifle position always.
- RifleHolsterSocket and PistolHolsterSocket for Rifle and Pistol body attachment.
- Documentation and Instructions are in the HDD folder: “.../Project/Source_MPTPS/”
TUTORIALS - Mocap Online YouTube Playlist:
Unreal Engine 4 - MP Third Person Shooter Tutorials
John Galt - Programmer
MOTION CAPTURE ONLINE / MOTUS DIGITAL
Elements from the Free - "Shooter Game Pack" and "Starter Content" © Epic Games - including audio cues/.wav's, materials, textures, particles, objects - are included and used as examples.
MOCAP ONLINE / MOTUS DIGITAL