57+ Zombie MoCap Animations - A Basic Set of Animations to Bring Your Undead 3D Character to Life
Update: Rev. 2.6
Now includes demo Blueprint Character Controller!
Blueprint Controller Project: UE version 4.14-4.15
Animation Files: UE version 4.10 - 4.15 using included Source FBX
Root Motion and In-Place animations with Custom Attributes (IPC)
INCLUDING: Hyper Attacks, Hyper Running/Chasing, On Fire Deaths, Walks, Crawls, Idles, Reaches, Turns, Shambles, and more.
Create and control your own Zombie Horde with this set of flesh hungry Undead animations.
We obtained and motion captured actual REAL Zombies in our studio! (No we didn't). Bring your undead game to life. Now with Hyper Zombie moves to energetically wreak havoc in the Zombie apocalypse!
Now with an included demo Blueprint Controller to get your Horde moving right away with example code.
Unreal Engine 4.14 - for Blueprint Project
Unreal Engine 4.10 - 4.14 for Animations (FBX source files included)
- Rev. 2.6 Update
- Example Blueprint Controller included.
- IPC (In Place Custom) animations contain Speed and Rot(yaw) curves as custom programming attributes.
- Blueprints created by: "3 Prong Gaming"
- All animations as Root Motion and In-Place.
- “A” and “T” pose files included to change the default retarget manager stance.
- Hyper Attacks with variations.
- Hyper Chases/Running with variations and transitions.
- New Idles and variations.
- On-Fire animations and Deaths.
- Knock Backs, Hits, and Death animations.
- Standing and Crawling hits and transitions.
- All animations are on the UE4 template skeleton with IK bones.
- All idles and transitions have been carefully pose-matched, for seamless motion trees.
- FBX source files are also included as single Take animations on the UE4 template skeleton, ready for direct import on any other character using the UE4 template skeleton, or for skeleton-to-skeleton retargeting in UE4 to any other Humanoid character. They are in “\Content\Zombie_01\Source\FBX\” (not visible in the editor).
- A Motionbuilder 2015 file is included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the the HIK rig. Any of the FBX files can be imported, edited and animated as desired, and re-exported as new animations.
- A Maya 2015 file is included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the the HIK rig. Any of the FBX files can be imported, edited and animated as desired, and re-exported as new animations.
STANDS, REACHES, TURNS, SHAMBLES