122+ Mobility Animations For Unity 3D
INCLUDES: Idles, Aim Offsets, Walking, Jogging, Running, Crouching, Turns, Pivots, Strafes, Jumps, Split-Jumps & Transitions.
122 Animations - 10 AIM OFFSETS, 7 SPLIT JUMPS - INCLUDING ALL AS IN-PLACE (IPC) - 195 Total Animation Files
3D Character Animations for Game Development in Unity 3D
* Animation assets delivered as "Project Files" or "Asset Packages" in Unity file format. **Animations also available on the Unity Asset Store.
Technical InfoID: UNITY-Mobility-Basic
Anim Count: 122
Total Files: 195
Latest Update: V-2.7B
- New MotusMan_V55 Skeleton and Avatar
- New Attributes (IPC)
- Updated Split Jumps - Improved Take-Offs, In-Air Loops, and Landings.
- Turn In-Place Loops For Standing and Crouching.
- Lower CrouchWalks - CrouchWalks are now the same height as the Crouch Idle. The head will not appear higher while Crouch Walking or Crouch Idle.
- Various Minor Fixes
- Pose and velocity, matched end frames.
- Locomotions & Moving Jumps are included as traveling and in-place loops.
- All animations set as Humanoid, ready for use.
- All Animation as Root Motion and In-Place (IPC) Animations
- True Root Motion (moving reference root) as an option, as well as In-Place with Custom Attributes (IPC)
- Our IPC (in-place custom) Animations have custom properties providing continuous Speed and Rot(yaw) data curves, a feature used by major developers. Please read the [Unity IPC PDF Document](https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xM16Bdd6bjzgXCLrZg_J8H9gbWMMOnFV)
- Latest MotusMan_V55 Skeleton and Avatar
- All animations set as Humanoid.
- Includes documents with [Tips on Avatars and Avatar Adjustments, and "Reference" root motion](https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MTFxY4y-HAZoS_KKr_qzIfrsoyz7GRt2/view?usp=sharing)
- All animations are .fbx format, standard fbx bone names.
- Animation assets delivered as "Project Files" or "Asset Packages" in Unity file format.
- Animations also available on the Unity Asset Store.
- All idles and transitions have been carefully pose-matched for seamless motion trees.
- Detailed motion-captured transitions to and from Idles and locomotions add heightened realism compared to simple blending.
- Provided Motus Man character is copyright © Motus Digital, LLC
MOBILITY Basic - 3D Viewer - Animation Player
Click Play Button to Start - Please allow time to load...
STANDS, TURNS, HOPS, JUMP, FIDGETS, TRANSITIONS
WALKS, TURNS, JUMPS, TRANSITIONS
CROUCH, TURNS, CROUCH WALKS, TRANSITION
JOGS, TURNS, JUMPS, TRANSITIONS
RUNS, TURNS, JUMPS, TRANSITIONS