122+ MOBILITY ANIMATIONS FOR UNITY 3D
INCLUDES MORE: Idles, Aim Offsets, Walking, Jogging, Running, Crouching, Turns, Pivots, Strafes, Jumps, Split-Jumps & Transitions.
A basic set of MCO Mobility Animations for your bipedal character to move around a level environment. Includes three speeds; walk, jog and run, as well as idle, turn and transition animations. Motion trees include carefully pose-matched animation transitions to and from idles and locomotions.
3D Character Animations for Game Development in Unity 3D
*Animation assets delivered as "Project Files" or "Asset Packages" in Unity file format. **Animations also available on the Unity Asset Store.
122 Animations, 10 aim offsets, 21 Split Jumps - 195 Total Animation Files
Rev. 2.7B Update
- New MotusMan_V55 Skeleton and Avatar
- All animations set as Humanoid, ready for use.
Includes documents with Tips on Avatars and Avatar Adjustments, and "Reference" root motion.
Mocap Online - Unity Animation Notes
- True Root Motion (moving reference root) as an option, as well as In-Place with Custom Attributes (IPC)
- Our IPC(in-place custom) Animations have custom properties providing continuous Speed and Rot(yaw) data curves, a feature used by major developers. Please read the Unity IPC pdf document:
Unity IPC Custom Animation Curves
- New Updated Split Jumps - Improved Take-Offs, In-Air Loops and Landings.
- Lower CrouchWalks - CrouchWalks are now the same height as the Crouch Idle. The head will not appear higher while CrouchWalking or Crouch Idle.
- Turn In-Place Loops - For Standing and Crouching.
- This "Basic" Pack is a subset of "Mobility PRO"
***NOTE: Naming has changed from previous versions:
"WALK"/ "RUN"/ "SPRINT" is now "WALK"/ "JOG"/ "RUN".
STANDS, TURNS, JUMP, FIDGETS, TRANSITIONS
WALKS, TURNS, JUMPS, TRANSITIONS
CROUCH, TURNS, CROUCH WALKS, TRANSITION
JOGS, TURNS, JUMPS, TRANSITIONS
RUNS, TURNS, JUMPS, TRANSITIONS