24+ RIFLE ANIMATIONS FOR UNITY 3D
INCLUDES: Stands, Turn Loops, Aim Offsets, Fire/Shoot, Walk, Crouch, Jog, & Split Jumps.
A small set of MCO Rifle Animations. Stand-aim with gun up/down aim offset, standing turns & fire animations. Forward animations of character walking, crouch-walking, jogging, and jumping, all while aiming. Simple starter animations to get your military-style rifle character shooting.
3D Character Animations for Game Development in Unity 3D
*Animation assets delivered as "Project Files" or "Asset Packages" in Unity file format. **Animations also available on the Unity Asset Store.
11 Animations, 6 Aim Offsets, 5 Split Jumps - 33 Total Animation Files.
Includes documents with Tips on Avatars and Avatar Adjustments, and "Reference" root motion.
Mocap Online - Unity Animation Notes
- Minor Fixes
Rev. 2.7A1 Update:
- All Animations Humanoid
- All Animations Root Motion and In-Place
- New Rifle attachment on the "RightHandMiddle1" finger bone, and all Animations updated to use it.
Be sure to read the included docs on Rifle Attachment and Placement:
Mocap Online - Unity Rifle Attachment
- The original custom added “hand_r_wep” bone is no longer used, allowing other Humanoid Characters to use the animation. No custom rigging needed.
- The "RightHandMiddle1" articulates the position of the Rifle in different poses without breaking the wrist and replacing the need for the custom “hand_r_wep” bone as before.
- Root Motion and In-Place
- Reference Root Motion
- Includes documents with Tips on Avatars and Avatar Adjustments, and "Reference" root motion.
- All animations are .fbx format, standard fbx bone names.
- M4_Rifle_01 - A matching fully textured Rifle has been included as a separate asset .fbx file. Parenting or constraining it to the "RightHandMiddle1" finger bone in the right hand will place and animate it correctly.
- Provided Motus Man character is copyright © Motus Digital, LLC
MOCAP ONLINE / MOTUS DIGITAL