18+ Dance Animations Blender
INCLUDES: CHILLING, GROOVING, CONVERSATION, JAMMING, HANDS IN AIR, HI AND LOW ENERGY, FREESTYLE, STRUT, JUMP AROUND, WAVING
18 Animations - 5 LOW KEY AND CONVERSATION, 5 MEDIUM ENERGY, 4 VARIOUS HANDS IN AIR, 4 HIGH ENERGY AND FREESTYLE - ANIMATIONS INCLUDED AS ROOT MOTION - ALL ANIMATIONS AT 120 BPM - 18 Total Animation Files
MoCap 3D Character Animations for Blender 3D.
*Animations now available for Blender 3D.
Technical InfoID: BLENDER-Dance-Pack
Anim Count: 18
Total Files: 18
Latest Update: V-2.0
- New Release!
- People hanging out quietly.
- Getting into it more and moving around a bit.
- Dancing and jamming with one or two hands in the air.
- All the way up to cutting loose and jumping around.
- These are not professional dance moves, just regular folks having a good time at a party.
- Many of the moves with hand gestures having a conversation at the same time.
- Fully Blender Native and Optimized
- Ready for use with all animation tools, including: Rig_on_the_Fly(https://gitlab.com/dypsloom/rigonthefly/-/blob/master/README.md) and/or any other animation plugins, and Remap/Retargeting with Auto_Rig_Pro(https://blendermarket.com/products/auto-rig-pro) and Rokoko_Studio(https://github.com/Rokoko/rokoko-studio-live-blender) plugin for Advanced Rigging and Retargeting to other Characters.
- Blender Conversion created with Brad Clark in association with Rigging_Dojo(https://www.riggingdojo.com/)
- All idles and transitions have been carefully pose-matched for seamless motion trees
- Detailed motion-captured transitions to and from Idles and locomotions add heightened realism compared to simple blending..
- Provided Motus Man character is copyright © Motus Digital, LLC