65+ Public Park Animations For Iclone
INCLUDES: Park bench, sitting, Reading, Phone, Texting, talking, legs together, uncrossed, crossed, knees crossed, ankles crossed, feeding birds, standing, leaning, relaxing, Stand to Sit transitions.
A big collection of motions you could see in any Park, Town Square, or any other place people would gather to relax or take a break from their busy day. There are 65 Animation files - each of them approximately 30 seconds in length - adding up to a combined 30 minutes of animation. All of them are perfect Loops and will repeat seamlessly. Many variations of sitting on a Park bench - while Reading, on the Phone, Texting, with combinations talking to others Left Right and Forward, different poses with legs crossed and uncrossed - even feeding the birds. There are Feminine versions as well - the Feminine animations with legs closer together or crossed, more appropriate for wearing a skirt or dress. Also a selection of standing leaning against a wall or tree, talking in all directions or just relaxing, and free standing animations including Stand to Sit transitions.
65 Animations - 46 SITTING, 19 STANDING, 10 LEANING, 35 TALKING, 11 RELAX, 8 READING, 8 TEXTING, 4 PHONE, 3 FEED BIRDS - ALL INCLUDED AS IN-PLACE - 65 Total Animation Files
Motion Capture 3D Character Animations in iMotion format for use with iClone animation software.
*.rlMotion MoCap Packs are compatible with iClone 7 and higher.
Technical InfoID: ICL-Park-Pack
Anim Count: 65
Total Files: 65
In-Place Animations: ALL INCLUDED AS IN-PLACE
Latest Update: V-2.0
- New Release
- MotusMan_v55 Skeleton
- NEW - MotusWoman_v55
- 65 Animations
- Each approximately 30 seconds in length
- Combined 30 minutes total animation
- Perfect Loops that will repeat seamlessly
- Includes MotusMan_v55 and MotusWoman_v55
- Sounds effects used in the promo video are from "SFX Bundle Collection” by Audio Alchemist (Not included with this pack)
- All motions are in .rlMotion format for iClone 7 or higher.
- Animations provided with MotusManv55 iAvatar skeleton.
- All idles and transitions have been carefully pose-matched for seamless motion trees.
- Detailed motion-captured transitions to and from Idles and locomotions add heightened realism compared to simple blending.
- Provided Motus Man character is copyright © Motus Digital, LLC
Click Play Button to Start - Please allow time to load...
PARK MoCap - Overview VideoNOTE: Video may not contain the same animations in any specific game asset. Please see 3D Viewer and Animation List for true product contents.
BENCH / SIT
MOBILITY - Bonus
MOCAP ONLINE / MOTUS DIGITAL