47+ Fight Animations For Unreal Engine
INCLUDES: Jabs, Hooks, Lefts, Rights, Crosses, Uppercuts, Misses, Blocks, Hits, Hurt, Tired, KOs, Wins.
A basic set of MCO Punch Animations. A variety of left and right cross, hooks, and uppercuts. A variety of hits, as well as a handful of dodge, weave, block, KO, and win celebration animations. A winning set of punch animations to get your character in the ring.
47 Animations - 5 IDLES/FIDGETS, 18 PUNCHES, 19 HITS / BLOCKS, 5 KNOCKOUTS/CELEBRATIONS - 47 Total Animation Files
3D Character Animations for Game Development in UE4 / Unreal Engine
*Animations are delivered on the UE4 Skeleton in a Unreal Project file, along with source .fbx files. **Animations also available on the Unreal Marketplace.
Technical InfoID: UE4-Punch-Basic
Anim Count: 47
Total Files: 47
In-Place Animations: ALL INCLUDED AS IN-PLACE (IPC)
Latest Update: V-2.0
- Engine 4.9 - 4.xx
- All animations now include root motion.
- Motion list now has detailed descriptions of each animation.
- All animations are on the UE4 template skeleton with IK bones.
- All idles and transitions have been carefully pose-matched, for seamless motion trees. All animations are realistic and natural human motion. They could be truncated, re-timed or otherwise altered for any over-the-top or stylistic personal preference.
- FBX source files are also included as single Take animations on the UE4 template skeleton, ready for direct import on any other character using the UE4 template skeleton, or for skeleton-to-skeleton retargeting in UE4 to any other Humanoid character. They are in “\Content\Boxing_01\Source\FBX\” (not visible in the editor).
- A Motionbuilder 2015 file is included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the HIK rig. Any of the FBX files can be imported, edited and animated as desired, and re-exported as new animations.
- A Maya 2015 file is included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the HIK rig. Any of the FBX files can be imported, edited and animated as desired, and re-exported as new animations.
- A basic set of boxing animation for game development and CG production.
- Many versions of idles and fidgets in normal, tired and hurt states.
- Left and Right punches with many variations of jabs, crosses, hooks and uppercuts from different states.
- Hits and attacks from all directions.
- Many variations of knockouts, countdowns and victory celebrations.
- Transfer to UE5.xx Manny is Painless, Quick and Easy, takes about 2 minutes with our modified IK-Retargeters.
- View Quick Tutorial: Video - https://youtu.be/UFa4yyDlrk4
- DOWNLOAD THE "UE4 to UE5 Retargeting Project" ZIP HERE: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13tMjMKd2HCFrQUp4Ep9YaI4KaVGIAyRl?usp=sharing
- The stock unmodified IK-Retargeters included with UE5... are not good as is.
- Animations are delivered on the UE4 Skeleton in an Unreal Project file, along with source .fbx files.
- Animations also available on the Unreal Marketplace.
- All idles and transitions have been carefully pose-matched for seamless motion trees.
- Detailed motion-captured transitions to and from Idles and locomotions add heightened realism compared to simple blending.
- Provided Motus Man character is copyright © Motus Digital, LLC
Click Play Button to Start - Please allow time to load...
PUNCH MoCap - Overview Video
DEFENSE, BLOCKS, MISC.
MOCAP ONLINE / MOTUS DIGITAL