18+ Dance Animations for Unity 3D
INCLUDES: Chilling, Grooving, Conversation, Jamming, Hands In Air, Hi And Low Energy, Freestyle, Strut, Jump Around, Waving
A collection of motions seen at a nightclub or party! Where the music is happening and everyone is dancing and having a good time. Featuring animations of high energy on the dance floor, or chilling on the sidelines while grooving to the beat and having a conversation, and everything inbetween. Each animation is approximately 30 seconds in length, adding up to a combined 9 minutes of unique animation. All of them are perfect Loops and will repeat seamlessly. At a tempo of 120 beats per minute, one second of animation equals 2 beats, making it easy to mix and match have them all synchronised and dancing together.
18 Animations - 5 LOW KEY AND CONVERSATION, 5 MEDIUM ENERGY, 4 VARIOUS HANDS IN AIR, 4 HIGH ENERGY AND FREESTYLE - ANIMATIONS INCLUDED AS ROOT MOTION - ALL ANIMATIONS AT 120 BPM - 18 Total Animation Files
3D Character Animations for Game Development in Unity 3D
* Animation assets delivered as "Project Files" or "Asset Packages" in Unity file format. **Animations also available on the Unity Asset Store.
Technical InfoID: UNITY-Dance-PACK
Anim Count: 18
Total Files: 18
In-Place Animations: Animations included as Root Motion - All Animations at 120 BPM
Latest Update: V-2.0
- First Release
- MotusMan_v55 Skeleton
- People hanging out quietly.
- Getting into it more and moving around a bit.
- Dancing and jamming with one or two hands in the air.
- All the way up to cutting loose and jumping around.
- All Animations at 120 BPM
- These are not professional dance moves, just regular folks having a good time at a party.
- Many of the moves with hand gestures having a conversation at the same time.
- Latest MotusMan_V55 Skeleton and Avatar
- All animations set as Humanoid.
- Includes documents with https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MTFxY4y-HAZoS_KKr_qzIfrsoyz7GRt2/view
- All animations are .fbx format, standard fbx bone names.
- Animation assets delivered as "Project Files" or "Asset Packages" in Unity file format.
- Animations also available on the Unity Asset Store.
- All idles and transitions have been carefully pose-matched for seamless motion trees.
- Detailed motion-captured transitions to and from Idles and locomotions add heightened realism compared to simple blending.
- Provided Motus Man character is copyright © Motus Digital, LLC
Click Play Button to Start - Please allow time to load...
DANCE MoCap - Overview Video
MOCAP ONLINE / MOTUS DIGITAL