112+ Bar Animations For Iclone
INCLUDES: SIT AT BAR, SIT AT TABLE, DRINKING, TALKING, CONVERSATION, STAND AT BAR, STAND, GESTURING
A collection of motions seen at a Bar or casual Restaurant - where there is a lot of conversation and social drinking. Featuring animations of spirited Talk and Drink, or simply relaxing with some light Conversation or introspection, and everything inbetween. There are people hanging out quietly, with or without a drink in their hand, some more lively gesturing with their hands and detailed finger movement, and a number of them acting a bit more rowdy while taking a drink from their glass frequently. All show detailed and consistent interaction with the bar or tabletop, with arms, fingers, and glassware. Featuring Sitting at the bar, Standing at the bar, and Sitting at a table. There are male and female versions of the Sitting animations, the feminine versions having knees and feet together. All animations are included as Right Handed and Left Handed versions, for even more variety.
112 Animations - - 112 Total Animation Files
Motion Capture 3D Character Animation provided in biped .BIP file format.
*3D character animations in Biped format with standard bip bone names for 3D Studio Max and other 3D software that accepts .bip file format.
Technical InfoID: ICL-Bar-Pack
Anim Count: 112
Total Files: 112
Latest Update: V-2.0
- NEW Release!
- 3 Basic Stances: Sitting at the Bar, Standing at the Bar, Standing at a Table.
- Detailed and consistent interaction with the bar or tabletop, with arms, fingers, and glassware.
- Two low poly glassware examples are included at correct size and scale to help set up your environment and animation placement.
- Default height of the Tabletop is 75.2 cm.
- Default height of the Bar top is 115.2 cm.
- Male and female versions of the Sitting animations, the feminine versions having knees and feet together.
- All animations are included as Right Handed and Left Handed versions, for even more variety.
- Total of 112 Animation files - each of them approximately 30 seconds or more in length.
- Randomly and strategically offsetting the start time of each 30 second loop, can easily populate a very large scene with no noticeable duplicates.
- All of them are perfect Loops and will repeat seamlessly.
- All motions are in .rlMotion format for iClone 7 or higher.
- Animations provided with MotusManv55 iAvatar skeleton.
- Provided Motus Man character is copyright © Motus Digital, LLC
Click Play Button to Start - Please allow time to load...
BAR MoCap - Overview VideoNONE
MOCAP ONLINE / MOTUS DIGITAL